• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beth in PA's First Show: Host Earns $45 in FREE Products!

In summary, the consultant is asking if she can list the Catalog Show host as both the host and solo paying guest, since she ordered $400 for herself and wants to pay for it by credit card. She clarifies that the host is not married and suggests using her mother's or another close person's name for the credit card payment. She also mentions recruiting the host as a consultant. The host's show total is based on guest orders, not the host's order. Some consultants suggest using a different name for the guest and host, but others have had no problem listing the host as both. It is also mentioned that a host can be a guest if they have booked off their previous show. The consultant plans to recruit the host and her
ChefBeth2
I have a Catalog Show host who basically ordered $400 for herself and wants to pay for it by credit card. With a $400 show, she earns $45 in FREE products. Can I list her has the host and the solo paying guest?

I am a new consultant and this is my first show!!

Beth in PA

PS The host is NOT married, so I can't put it in her husband's name as someone suggested to me. The credit card is in her name, obviously.

:) I would put it in her moms name or someone close to her. You can use her credit card to pay for both orders though.

Have you thought of recruiting her? Anyone who wants to purchase so much - a PC junkie - would make so much more being a consultant and EARN FREE STUFF!! Woo hoo!

Why does everyone suggest me putting in another name? I don't get it... if $150 equals a show and the host buys it all for herself, why shouldn't she get the free products too?

My friend has no relatives -- her mom abandoned her a long time ago, she was an only child and she isn't married.

Does HO not allow a host to be both a host and a guest at the same time is my question.

Thanks,

Beth in PA

PS -- I am definitely going to try to recruit her!

The show total is based on guest orders, not the host order.You can even use a friend's name or a cousin's name...or even an alter ego!The only time I have seen a host also be a guest is when he/she has booked off their previous show. Then they do that so they can get the extra host special.Make sense?

Why not be the host and guest?I have a friend that orders a lot of PC (no, she's not interested in becoming a consultant;) ). I just enter her guest order under her name, and then anything above and beyond $150 goes on her own host order. I've never had a problem doing this.

Diane

That is what I would do. Put her in as a guest, then put her in as a host. When I do this I sometimes will do the guest as S. Nixon or whatever her initails are and then the full name as the host. I just had a host order over 400 in product herself, but she had a few more guest's orders. I put in her guests, then put her in as a guest with part of her order until she reached the level she wanted and then used the rest as her host order. Both orders were in her name. It saved her about 70.00 or so.

So, if I list the solo guest as "J. Smith" and then have her as the host as "Jane Smith" -- does that work?

Thanks! I'm a new consultant and trying to figure this all out

there is no problem at all with the host and guest being the same person. Just closed one out like that where the lady orderd $156.00 worth of stuff then I put her as the host and she got the 15% off her food chopper. It really doesn't matter.

What is "Beth in PA's First Show"?

"Beth in PA's First Show" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for first-time hosts in Pennsylvania. It allows hosts to earn $45 worth of free products for hosting a successful show.

How do I qualify for this promotion?

To qualify for "Beth in PA's First Show," you must be a first-time host in Pennsylvania and hold a show with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. Your show must also be submitted and closed within the designated time frame for the promotion.

What products can I choose from for my free $45?

You can choose from a wide selection of Pampered Chef products for your free $45, including cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. The products available may vary depending on the current catalog and inventory.

Can I use this promotion in conjunction with other host benefits?

Yes, "Beth in PA's First Show" can be used in combination with other host benefits, such as half-price items and discounted host specials. However, the $45 in free products cannot be applied towards the required show sales amount.

How can I book "Beth in PA's First Show" for my first Pampered Chef show?

To book "Beth in PA's First Show," simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting your first show in Pennsylvania. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and assist you in booking your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • bearhall04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies