• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Place an Order for Your Show with These Tips | Active Again!

In summary, the person is trying to put in an order as a show but is confused about the process and whether it is possible. They are looking for help and clarification on the requirements for a show order, including the need for a guest order and the payment of shipping costs. They also mention the possibility of receiving FPV and commission.
pchefinski
I'm trying to put in one order as a show, but I can't figure it out. If I put the order in under the woman's name as a guest, then she has to pay the shipping costs. If I put it in just as a host order, then the FPV doesn't show up.. I'm confused -- I thought this was possible. If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it! With this order, I'll be active again -- woohoo!!
Thanks tons :D

It has to be put in as a guest. The host doesn't receive credit for her own purchases listed under the host order. Yes she will have to pay the $4 for shipping on the guest order, but she will receive more than that back in FPV. Since her order has to be at least $150 to count as a show then she will get $15 in FPV, which will off set the $4 she must pay for the shipping and she'll still get a little free.

It isn't a show without guest orders. Even if there is $150 in orders, it still won't count as a show unless that amount is entered as a guest. Yes, this means that shipping MUST be paid, but what the heck, at $4.00 the shipping is a steal! :)

Any FPV needs to be ordered through the host order.

pchefinski said:
I'm trying to put in one order as a show, but I can't figure it out. If I put the order in under the woman's name as a guest, then she has to pay the shipping costs. If I put it in just as a host order, then the FPV doesn't show up.. I'm confused -- I thought this was possible. If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it! With this order, I'll be active again -- woohoo!!
Thanks tons :D

How much is the order for? It has to be $150.00 to be a show. You are going to have to put a different name as a guest. If I am following you correctly.

You always have the the option to make yourself the host too!! I have had a few times that I have enough orders to throw together into a show. It is nice to get that extra little bonus of some free products!

Have a Pampered Day!!

That's what I thought.. Thanks very much everyone!! :D

ETA: Can I still receive commission on an order if I'm not active?

Last edited:
I would imagine you would still recieve your comission because this will reactivate you.

Of course!!
pchefinski said:
That's what I thought.. Thanks very much everyone!! :D

ETA: Can I still receive commission on an order if I'm not active?

Just because you are inactive doesn't mean you won't recieve commission! You get commission on everything you sale...even if you are inactive!!:D

1. How can I place an order for my show?

To effortlessly place an order for your show, simply follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.

2. Navigate to the "My Show" tab.

3. Click on "Place an Order" next to the show you want to order from.

4. Browse and select the products you want to order.

5. Enter the quantities and any relevant information.

6. Click on "Checkout" to review your order.

7. Complete the order by entering your payment and shipping information.

2. Can I place an order for my show in advance?

Yes, you can place an order for your show in advance. Simply follow the same steps as above, but instead of clicking on "Place an Order", click on "Schedule Order" and select the date you want the order to be placed.

3. How can I add items to an existing order for my show?

If you have already placed an order for your show but want to add more items, follow these steps:

3. Click on "View Order" next to the show you want to add items to.

4. Click on "Add Items" and browse and select the products you want to add.

5. Enter the quantities and any relevant information.

6. Click on "Checkout" to review your updated order.

7. Complete the order by entering your payment and shipping information.

4. Can I edit or cancel an order for my show?

Yes, you can edit or cancel an order for your show as long as it has not been processed for shipping. To do so, follow these steps:

3. Click on "View Order" next to the show you want to edit or cancel.

4. To edit the order, click on "Edit Order" and make the desired changes.

5. To cancel the order, click on "Cancel Order" and confirm the cancellation.

Please note that once an order has been processed for shipping, it cannot be edited or cancelled.

5. Can I track the status of my show's orders?

Yes, you can track the status of your show's orders by following these steps:

3. Click on "View Order" next to the show you want to track.

4. On the order details page, you can see the status of each item in the order.

5. You can also click on "Track Order" to see the estimated delivery date and tracking information for the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jessinthekitchen
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies