• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings One order as a show

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
I'm trying to put in one order as a show, but I can't figure it out. If I put the order in under the woman's name as a guest, then she has to pay the shipping costs. If I put it in just as a host order, then the FPV doesn't show up.. I'm confused -- I thought this was possible. If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it! With this order, I'll be active again -- woohoo!!
Thanks tons :D

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
It has to be put in as a guest. The host doesn't receive credit for her own purchases listed under the host order. Yes she will have to pay the $4 for shipping on the guest order, but she will receive more than that back in FPV. Since her order has to be at least $150 to count as a show then she will get $15 in FPV, which will off set the $4 she must pay for the shipping and she'll still get a little free.

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
It isn't a show without guest orders. Even if there is $150 in orders, it still won't count as a show unless that amount is entered as a guest. Yes, this means that shipping MUST be paid, but what the heck, at $4.00 the shipping is a steal! :)

Any FPV needs to be ordered through the host order.

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
pchefinski said:
I'm trying to put in one order as a show, but I can't figure it out. If I put the order in under the woman's name as a guest, then she has to pay the shipping costs. If I put it in just as a host order, then the FPV doesn't show up.. I'm confused -- I thought this was possible. If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it! With this order, I'll be active again -- woohoo!!
Thanks tons :D

How much is the order for? It has to be $150.00 to be a show. You are going to have to put a different name as a guest. If I am following you correctly.

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
You always have the the option to make yourself the host too!! I have had a few times that I have enough orders to throw together into a show. It is nice to get that extra little bonus of some free products!

Have a Pampered Day!!

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
That's what I thought.. Thanks very much everyone!! :D

ETA: Can I still receive commission on an order if I'm not active?

Last edited:

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Of course!!

pchefinski said:
That's what I thought.. Thanks very much everyone!! :D

ETA: Can I still receive commission on an order if I'm not active?

Just because you are inactive doesn't mean you won't recieve commission! You get commission on everything you sale...even if you are inactive!!:D