• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One of the Feet on My Mandoline Has Gone Missing! I Called Pampered Chef and

In summary, if one of the feet on your mandoline has gone missing, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. However, this would not be covered under warranty. It is not recommended to use the mandoline without all of its feet, as this could affect functionality and safety. To prevent feet from going missing, store the mandoline properly and avoid placing heavy objects on it. Replacement feet can be purchased from Pampered Chef by contacting their customer service team.
lovecookn
Gold Member
One of the feet on my mandoline has gone missing! I called PC and since it is not available as a replacement part they told me to replace the whole thing :yuck::grumpy:

If anyone has a no good mandoline and wants to sell me a "foot" I'd love to have it.

On the bottom of the current mandoline there are two small grey rubberlike "feet" that help the mandoline to not slide and slip when used on a counter or cutting board. They are shown pretty clearly in the current catalog.

TIA!
:love:

1. What should I do if one of the feet on my mandoline has gone missing?

If one of the feet on your mandoline has gone missing, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide you with a replacement foot or help troubleshoot the issue.

2. Will my warranty cover a missing foot on my mandoline?

The warranty for Pampered Chef products covers defects in materials and workmanship. Unfortunately, a missing foot on your mandoline would not fall under this category. However, our customer service team may still be able to assist you with a replacement foot.

3. Can I still use my mandoline without all of its feet?

We do not recommend using your mandoline without all of its feet. The feet provide stability and help keep the mandoline in place while in use. If you are missing a foot, it may affect the functionality of the mandoline and could potentially be unsafe.

4. How can I prevent the feet on my mandoline from going missing?

To prevent the feet on your mandoline from going missing, be sure to store it in a safe and secure location when not in use. Additionally, avoid placing heavy objects on top of the mandoline, as this can cause damage to the feet. If you notice any loose or damaged feet, contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I purchase replacement feet for my mandoline?

Yes, you can purchase replacement feet for your mandoline from Pampered Chef. Contact our customer service team for assistance with ordering the correct replacement feet for your specific mandoline model.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies