• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joining Focus Group: Exciting News!

In summary, a focus group is a small and diverse group of individuals who are selected to participate in a discussion about a specific product, service, or topic. Anyone who is a current Pampered Chef consultant can join the focus group, and participants are chosen based on certain criteria. The time commitment for focus group sessions varies, but typically last 1-2 hours and may be held in person or online at convenient times. Participants are compensated for their time and feedback, usually with a gift card or Pampered Chef products. To sign up for a focus group, interested consultants can reach out to their team leader or regional director for more information and assistance.
raebates
Staff member
I was pleased to find out I am part of one of the focus groups meeting on Wednesday. Anyone else?For thoaw who don't know, a questionnaire was sent out with possible topics and meeting tines. The firat 120 of us to respond got placed in groups to discuss the top 3 topics chosen in the survey. I'm excited about this.

That's great!

What was your topic (and the others) and what did you discuss?

I can't wait to hear more about it :).

raebates said:
I was pleased to find out I am part of one of the focus groups meeting on Wednesday. Anyone else?For thoaw who don't know, a questionnaire was sent out with possible topics and meeting tines. The firat 120 of us to respond got placed in groups to discuss the top 3 topics chosen in the survey.I'm excited about this.
Congratulations!

There were 3 topics.
  • Possibility of Expanding the Picture Return Process
  • Ideas for Improving the Knowledge Center & Community
  • Consultant Policies – How Can We Simplify? What Policies are Restricting Growth?
There was more than one scheduled. At the one I attended, there were 3 tables. At each table were 2 home office people who have leadership/responsibility in one of the areas of discussion. Also at each table were 3 consultants. For a time we brainstormed and gave our opinions of the topics. After a while, the home office reps moved to the next table, and we discussed a new topic.We work with a wonderful company that truly cares about the opinions of those of us in the trenches.

What is a focus group?

A focus group is a small, diverse group of individuals who are selected to participate in a discussion about a particular product, service, or topic. The goal of a focus group is to gather feedback and insights from the participants in order to make improvements or decisions.

Who can join the focus group?

Anyone who is a current Pampered Chef consultant is eligible to join the focus group. We select participants based on certain criteria, such as location, experience, and availability. If you are interested in joining, please contact your team leader or regional director for more information.

What is the time commitment for the focus group?

The time commitment for the focus group varies depending on the specific project. Typically, focus group sessions last between 1-2 hours and may be held in person or online. We try to schedule sessions at convenient times for our participants, such as evenings or weekends.

Will I be compensated for participating in the focus group?

Yes, we value the time and feedback of our focus group participants, and therefore provide compensation for your participation. The compensation may vary depending on the project, but typically includes a gift card or Pampered Chef products.

How do I sign up for the focus group?

If you are interested in joining the focus group, please reach out to your team leader or regional director. They will have more information about current or upcoming opportunities and can assist you with signing up. Thank you for your interest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • raebates