1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: One of the 120

1. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I was pleased to find out I am part of one of the focus groups meeting on Wednesday. Anyone else?

For thoaw who don't know, a questionnaire was sent out with possible topics and meeting tines. The firat 120 of us to respond got placed in groups to discuss the top 3 topics chosen in the survey.

I'm excited about this.

Jul 14, 2015
  2. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

That's great!

Jul 14, 2015
  3. darlinclem

darlinclem Advanced Member Gold Member

What was your topic (and the others) and what did you discuss?

Jul 17, 2015
  4. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I can't wait to hear more about it :).

Jul 18, 2015
  5. Michelle Hebert-Voudren

Michelle Hebert-Voudren Novice Member

Congratulations!

6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

There were 3 topics.
    • Possibility of Expanding the Picture Return Process
    • Ideas for Improving the Knowledge Center & Community
    • Consultant Policies – How Can We Simplify? What Policies are Restricting Growth?
    There was more than one scheduled. At the one I attended, there were 3 tables. At each table were 2 home office people who have leadership/responsibility in one of the areas of discussion. Also at each table were 3 consultants. For a time we brainstormed and gave our opinions of the topics. After a while, the home office reps moved to the next table, and we discussed a new topic.

We work with a wonderful company that truly cares about the opinions of those of us in the trenches.

Jul 20, 2015
Have something to add?