• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate for Birthday: How to Cash In and Use It

In summary, the conversation is about purchasing gift certificates from a consultant for a birthday gift. The consultant can redeem the gift certificate either online or by mailing it in to Pampered Chef. The recipient of the gift certificate must pay for shipping and cannot use it at a party. The speaker suggests using Pampered Chef Dollar Cards instead, which can be personalized and come with a document holder for receipts and business cards. The speaker has already sold three of these in the past two weeks and has had positive feedback from the recipients.
rowan0907
My sister is trying to figure out what to buy me for my birthday. Can she buy a gift certificate from me, FOR me?? If so, how would I cash it in?

rowan0907 said:
My sister is trying to figure out what to buy me for my birthday. Can she buy a gift certificate from me, FOR me?? If so, how would I cash it in?
She can buy a gift certificate from you and or for you! I just called Customer Service and they said that if someone bought a gift certificate for a consultant, the consultant would spend it just like anyone else would - either on line or by mailing it in to PC.

Remember that with PC Gift Certificates the recipient must pay direct shipping charges and can not use the certificate at a party (credit has already been given for the sale of the certificate when it was purchased).

Instead of GC try Pampered Chef Dollar Card (print on computer)The past 2 weeks I made 3 pampered chef dollars gift cards.
I print a flyer on card stock annoucing their Pampered Chef dollars, who its from and for what occassion and note on bottom redeeming instructions on back. On the back I simply note, these pampered chef dollars are redeemed only by consultant< (your Name). Please redemmed by (certin date). I always note the Guest Special of the month. The person buying the Pampered Chef dollars pays for them when they get the card/package. I enclose the card along with current catalog in a plastic document holder. These cost about .86 at Walmart and are think enough to wrap if they like.
I include in redeeming insrtuctions that the document holder is a gift from me for them hold their past, present and Future PC receipts. Also on front of document holder is a place for business cards, I put three.

I have sold 3 in the past 2 weeks, one for $125, one for $50 and another for $20. All three people were thrilled and called me within 24 hours to redeem them. That way they didn't pay for direct shipping and they had the catalog in hand for future purchases.

Charlene

cbord said:
The past 2 weeks I made 3 pampered chef dollars gift cards.
Charlene

Charlene....would you mind sharing what you made here? It's easy to post...just scroll down to manage attachments and then upload. I'd love to see your version.

What is "One More Question!!!"?

"One More Question!!!" is a feature that allows customers to add an extra question or clarification to their order before it is submitted. It gives them the opportunity to make sure they have all the information they need before finalizing their purchase.

How do I use "One More Question!!!"?

To use "One More Question!!!", simply click on the button labeled "Add a Question" on the checkout page. This will open a text box where you can type in your question or clarification. Once you have submitted your question, it will be sent to our customer service team who will respond as soon as possible.

Can I use "One More Question!!!" after I have already placed my order?

Unfortunately, "One More Question!!!" is only available before you submit your order. If you have any questions or concerns after your order has been placed, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a limit to how many questions I can ask using "One More Question!!!"?

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can ask using "One More Question!!!". However, please keep in mind that our customer service team may take some time to respond to each question, so we recommend only using this feature for urgent or important inquiries.

Is "One More Question!!!" available for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, "One More Question!!!" is available for all products sold by Pampered Chef. However, please note that some products may have limited availability or may be discontinued, so our customer service team may not be able to provide a response for these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • rebeccastt
  • General Chat
Replies