1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: One more question!!!

1. rowan0907

rowan0907 Novice Member

My sister is trying to figure out what to buy me for my birthday. Can she buy a gift certificate from me, FOR me?? If so, how would I cash it in?

Aug 3, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

She can buy a gift certificate from you and or for you! I just called Customer Service and they said that if someone bought a gift certificate for a consultant, the consultant would spend it just like anyone else would - either on line or by mailing it in to PC.

Remember that with PC Gift Certificates the recipient must pay direct shipping charges and can not use the certificate at a party (credit has already been given for the sale of the certificate when it was purchased).

Aug 3, 2005
  3. cbord

cbord Member

Instead of GC try Pampered Chef Dollar Card (print on computer)

The past 2 weeks I made 3 pampered chef dollars gift cards.
    I print a flyer on card stock annoucing their Pampered Chef dollars, who its from and for what occassion and note on bottom redeeming instructions on back. On the back I simply note, these pampered chef dollars are redeemed only by consultant< (your Name). Please redemmed by (certin date). I always note the Guest Special of the month. The person buying the Pampered Chef dollars pays for them when they get the card/package. I enclose the card along with current catalog in a plastic document holder. These cost about .86 at Walmart and are think enough to wrap if they like.
    I include in redeeming insrtuctions that the document holder is a gift from me for them hold their past, present and Future PC receipts. Also on front of document holder is a place for business cards, I put three.

I have sold 3 in the past 2 weeks, one for $125, one for $50 and another for $20. All three people were thrilled and called me within 24 hours to redeem them. That way they didn't pay for direct shipping and they had the catalog in hand for future purchases.

Charlene

Aug 3, 2005
  4. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Charlene....would you mind sharing what you made here? It's easy to post...just scroll down to manage attachments and then upload. I'd love to see your version.

Have something to add?