• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you spare a prayer for my daughter's surgery tomorrow?

In summary, the "One More Prayer Request..." program is a community outreach initiative by Pampered Chef that offers support and prayer for those going through difficult times. Prayer requests can be submitted through an online form or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Anyone can submit a request, regardless of their relationship with Pampered Chef. There are no limitations on the types of requests that can be submitted and they will only be seen by a team of volunteers who have pledged to pray for those in need.
nikked
Gold Member
My 5 year old daughter, Caroline, is having a tonsilectomy/adnoidectomy & tubes put in her ears at 9:30 am tomorrow morning. Because of some sensory issues she has (she will more than likely be diagnosed as Asperger's or high-fuctioning Autism), we have opted to have an in-patient procedure, so we will be staying the night and coming home on Friday.

Prayers for a smooth operation and quick recovery and understanding for Caroline are appreciated!

Thanks!!

Caroline was just taken back. She was very scared and freaked out at first, but once the first meds were on board, she settled in. The staff was wonderful and very patient.

Thank you for your prayers.

How did she do? I just saw this post. Sorry! Am praying for a speedy recovery!

She's doing okay. We are in her room now. Today happens to be the day that Santa flies in on his helicopter and visits the pediatric unit. I'm not sure how she'll do with it, but I hope she'll have fun.

She absolutely HATES the IV and board, but she has to wear it while she's in. The charge nurse made adjustments to it and made it more comfortable, but anytime she notices it she has a little meltdown. That is definitely a prayer request!

Thank you so much for your prayers!

Thank you all for your prayers. She is doing well, and is almost back to [busy!] self.

What is the "One More Prayer Request..." program?

The "One More Prayer Request..." program is a community outreach initiative started by Pampered Chef to provide support and prayer for individuals going through difficult times.

How can I submit a prayer request?

You can submit a prayer request by filling out the online form on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Who can submit a prayer request?

Anyone can submit a prayer request, whether they are a customer, consultant, or member of the community. We believe in the power of prayer and welcome all requests.

Are there any limitations on the types of prayer requests that can be submitted?

No, there are no limitations on the types of prayer requests that can be submitted. We encourage individuals to share any struggles or challenges they may be facing and we will offer our support and prayers.

Who will see my prayer request?

Your prayer request will be seen by a team of individuals who have volunteered to pray for those in need. Your request will be kept confidential and only shared with those who are actively participating in the "One More Prayer Request..." program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lockhartkitchen