• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Blessed Be Your Name the Ultimate Encouraging Song?

JanetIn summary, the conversation was about a consultant listening to a song called "Blessed be your name" on their Passion CD while working. The song talks about praising and thanking God in all circumstances, whether in abundance or suffering. The consultant reflects on how the song's message relates to their work as a pampered chef consultant and the challenges they may face, but ultimately chooses to say "blessed be your name."
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Listening to my Passion CD here at work and this song is on now:

Blessed be your name!

Blessed be your name
In the land that is plentiful
Where the streams of abundance flow
Blessed be your name

Blessed be your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness

Blessed be your name

Every blessing you pour out,
I turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say...
Blessed be the name of the Lord

Blessed be your name
Blessed be your glorious name

Blessed be your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's all as it should be
Blessed be your name

Blessed be your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering

Blessed be your name

Every blessing you pour out,
I turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say...
Blessed be your name
Blessed be your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, Blessed be your name

So, choose today what you will say!!!!

We sang that in church last Sunday. Thanks Janet!

Oh my goodness... thanks!

I need a tune ♪♫ Thanks for this song, Janet!

I couldn't agree more with the message of this song. It's a beautiful reminder to always praise and thank the Lord, no matter what circumstances we may find ourselves in. As a pampered chef consultant, I am blessed to have a job that allows me to share my passion for cooking and connecting with others. And I am grateful for the abundance and joy that this opportunity brings me.

But I also know that life is not always easy. We may face challenges and difficulties, but as this song reminds us, we can still choose to say "blessed be your name." It's a powerful declaration of faith and trust in God, even when things are not going as we hoped or planned.

Thank you for sharing this song and its powerful message. Let's continue to spread positivity and gratitude in all aspects of our lives, including our work as pampered chef consultants. May we always remember to say "blessed be your name" in every situation.

Warmly,

What is the purpose of "One More Encouraging Song..."?

The purpose of "One More Encouraging Song..." is to inspire and uplift individuals through music. It is meant to provide a source of hope and motivation for those going through difficult times.

Who is the artist behind "One More Encouraging Song..."?

"One More Encouraging Song..." is a compilation album featuring various artists from the Pampered Chef community. The artists range from talented consultants to corporate employees, all sharing their musical gifts to spread positivity and encouragement.

Can I purchase "One More Encouraging Song..."?

Yes, "One More Encouraging Song..." is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. All proceeds from the album go towards the Pampered Chef Round-Up from the Heart® program, which supports Feeding America® and other hunger-relief organizations.

How many songs are included in "One More Encouraging Song..."?

There are 12 songs included in "One More Encouraging Song...". Each song is unique and offers a different message of hope and encouragement.

Are there any physical copies of "One More Encouraging Song..." available?

No, "One More Encouraging Song..." is only available as a digital download. This allows for a quicker and more convenient way to access the album, while also reducing waste and supporting sustainability efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pampchefsarah