• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bring Fun Back to the Kitchen: PHD Discount & Rewards!

In summary, the PHD Discount & Rewards program is an exclusive program for Pampered Chef consultants that offers discounts, rewards, and incentives for bringing fun back to the kitchen. Consultants are automatically enrolled and can expect discounts on products, free products, and exclusive access to new products based on their sales and performance. Progress can be tracked through their consultant account on the Pampered Chef website, and active participation requires meeting sales and performance goals and following company policies.
DebPC
Staff member
1. Bring FUN back into the kitchen!

2. Who here has their PHD? (Past host discount)

3. I appreciate referrals!

4. Treat yourself!

5. Light version of a recipe- You make it the same you just don't eat it!

6. Meat loaf in our fluted pan is a meat cake.

7. This a kitchen show, but I'm hardly ever in the kitchen.

8. Pizza Forever- (our pizza lovers gift set)the price of pizza out at restaurant for a family of 4.

9. Do your scrapers disappear into your food when you use them?

10. If you went thru your budget in the first 10 minutes of the show I did my job. You need to book a show!

Ask your guests "Are you tired of-"Chopping onions by hand?

Burning your hands thru flimsy oven mitts?

Picking Teflon out of your food?

Uncooked or soggy crusts?

Bacteria buildup on your cutting boards?

Having the bottom of your cookies burn?

Cookware that's hard to clean?

Knives that are always dull?

Parmesan cheese that tastes like wax?

Eating overtcooked vegies because you can't see into the pan?

Working 9-to 5?

Love the budget line! I'm going to use that at my next show! :D

1. What is the PHD Discount & Rewards program?

The PHD Discount & Rewards program is an exclusive program for Pampered Chef consultants that offers discounts, rewards, and incentives for bringing fun back to the kitchen. It is designed to help consultants grow their business and provide their customers with the best deals and rewards.

2. How do I become a part of the PHD Discount & Rewards program?

All Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in the PHD Discount & Rewards program. There is no additional sign-up process required. Simply continue working as a consultant and you will automatically start earning discounts and rewards.

3. What discounts and rewards can I expect from the PHD program?

The PHD Discount & Rewards program offers a variety of discounts and rewards, including discounts on products, free products, and exclusive access to new products. The exact discounts and rewards may vary depending on your sales and performance.

4. How can I track my progress in the PHD Discount & Rewards program?

You can track your progress in the PHD Discount & Rewards program by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. There, you can view your current discounts and rewards, as well as your progress towards earning more rewards.

5. Are there any requirements or restrictions for the PHD Discount & Rewards program?

There are no specific requirements for the PHD Discount & Rewards program, but you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant to participate. This means meeting certain sales and performance goals, as well as following the company's policies and procedures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • brandyk