• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Liners for Products at Vendor Fair

In summary, the conversation involved someone asking for one liners to attach to products at a vendor fair. Another person suggested using "Did You Know" comments on signs around the display and provided examples such as the average host earning $115 in free product and consultants having their own healthcare and retirement options. The conversation also touched on tips for vendor events and a helpful outline posted by ChefSalon. There were also suggestions to check the Booths, Fairs & Festivals forum for more advice and to look for stickers with pre-made quips on the CCorner website.
StacieB
Gold Member
I am looking for some great one liners to attacheh to products at a vendor fair this weekend. Does anyone have any really good catchy ones they would be willing to share please? Thanks!!

I saw a similar idea earlier this fall & thought it was a great idea. It may be just what you're looking for: go to Booths, Fairs & Festivals. There's a thread started on 8/17/12 by kreaser. She has "Did You Know..." comments for her products at her vendor event. She posted them in Publisher, but if you go to the 2nd page, ChefPeg converted them to .jpg files on 8/20/12. They are really good info comments. This site is SO great for the way everyone shares their ideas and files, then others help convert them to a different format for even more people to use! Hope this helps you out.

I am also looking for advice regarding vendor events. This is the first time I will be having one on 11/17. I need to get bookings. Thanks,

I used kreaser's Did You Know photos at a nurse's conference last week. Not too many people took time to read them all, but their breaks were very short. Did get positive feed back on them.

You could do the same thing; put signs around your display, and when you notice people reading them, follow up on whatever it is they are reading.

Would also put things like :
Did You Know that my average Host earns $115 in FREE product?
Did you know that Hosts get a discount for a full year after their show?
.....Pampered Chef Consultants can work Full Time, Part Time, or do just 1 show a month?
.....That Consultants have their own health care plan?
.....That Consultants have their own investment options for retirement planning?

vminaudo said:
I am also looking for advice regarding vendor events. This is the first time I will be having one on 11/17. I need to get bookings. Thanks,

Go to the Booth, Fairs & Festivals Forum (go to Search & enter it, then click on that forum specifically). There is a TON of great info & advice. I consult it regularly. The 'sticky' threads are really useful. Somewhere (and I don't know which thread), ChefSalon posted an outline he has when he does these events; he posted it on 10/3/12. It's fabulous! Sorry I don't know where it is; I printed it out so don't have a clue which thread it's in. Anyway, check that forum and a big THANK YOU to everyone who has posted their ideas for the rest of us!!!:love:

PC had stickers that had these quips on them - look around on downloads at CCorner, or type did you know into search box

scottcooks said:
PC had stickers that had these quips on them - look around on downloads at CCorner, or type did you know into search box

Go to "managing my business - my shows - printable labels - booking/recruiting" then print the labels sheet

I found the summary by ChefSalon - it's awesome!! Go to Booths, Fairs & Festivals forum. Look under 'Vendor Booth help wanted' started by chezshelly; it's the 11th one down. (Last commented on by me (CookinWithLynda) 10/5/12.)

1. How can I use one-liners to effectively promote my products at a vendor fair?

One-liners are short, catchy phrases that can quickly grab the attention of potential customers. You can use them to highlight the unique features and benefits of your products, or to create excitement and curiosity. It's important to practice and refine your one-liners beforehand, and make sure they are concise and memorable.

2. Can you give me some examples of effective one-liners for Pampered Chef products?

Sure! Here are a few examples: "Cut, chop, and dice in seconds with our versatile food chopper." "Experience the convenience of one-pot cooking with our Quick Cooker." "Make meal prep a breeze with our collection of time-saving kitchen gadgets."

3. How many one-liners should I have prepared for a vendor fair?

It's always a good idea to have a few different one-liners prepared, as you never know which one will resonate with a particular customer. However, don't overwhelm yourself with too many - focus on a handful of strong and impactful ones that you can confidently deliver.

4. Can one-liners be used for any type of product at a vendor fair?

Yes, one-liners can be used for any type of product at a vendor fair. They are particularly useful for products that have unique features or benefits that can be summed up in a short phrase. However, make sure to tailor your one-liners to your specific audience and the products you are promoting.

5. How can I make my one-liners stand out and be memorable?

To make your one-liners stand out and be memorable, use descriptive and attention-grabbing words, such as "instant," "effortless," "versatile," or "innovative." Incorporate humor or a play on words, if appropriate for your products. And most importantly, deliver your one-liners with confidence and enthusiasm to leave a lasting impression on potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jcsmilez
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LaLaTheBaker