• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Best Days Ever: My Soap Obsession Story

In summary, "The Best Days Ever: My Soap Obsession Story" is a book that shares the author's experiences and lessons learned as a soap making enthusiast and small business owner. It includes step-by-step instructions and easy to follow recipes, making it suitable for beginners in soap making. The book also features colorful pictures and covers other important aspects of running a small business such as marketing and customer service. It is available for purchase on various online bookstores and through independent Pampered Chef consultants.
BettieC
Gold Member
I think the last 2 days have been the best ever....lol. I normally only watch the soaps at work, cause that's what they have on, but OMG yesterday and today I was glued.....haha

I CANNOT BELIEVE the preview they have going on Stacy. Unbelievable! And I really am not sure their parents are dead since she is such a liar.I am working day shift the next two days so I will miss it ... and the last 2 days have had to leave before it was over. I rarely feel like staying up until 2 a.m. to catch it on Soapnet.Who do you peg as the serial killer?

I missed today, anyone want to give me a short recap??

Kelly V.

Let's see ... Marty told Cole that she remembered him.
Cole said Matthew was in the car with him.
Bo found Matthew at the scene and he was rushed to the hospital.
Starr apologized to Cole for how she'd treated him when she found out he was in an accident.
Starr found her dad and asked if he stabbed her mom.
Michael exchanged a knowing look with Bo when he examined Matthew.
Stacy put Rex into bed, undressed him while he was passed out and said she had always been in love with him.
Gigi and Shane took a cab home from the hospital and Gigi found Stacy in a compromising position.

I have no idea who the killer can be......I hope they reveal it today....lol

I used to watch this and GH all the time. I had to quit when they got sooo rediculous! Glad they have some decent story lines again.

1. What is "The Best Days Ever: My Soap Obsession Story" about?

"The Best Days Ever: My Soap Obsession Story" is a book written by a former soap making enthusiast, sharing her journey through the world of soap making and the ups and downs of running a small business. It also includes tips and tricks for making your own soap at home.

2. Is this book suitable for beginners in soap making?

Yes, this book is perfect for beginners as it includes step-by-step instructions and easy to follow recipes for making soap at home. It also shares the author's own experiences as a beginner, making it relatable and helpful for those just starting out.

3. Are there pictures included in the book?

Yes, "The Best Days Ever: My Soap Obsession Story" includes colorful pictures of various soap designs and techniques, making it visually appealing and easier to understand the instructions.

4. Is this book only about soap making or does it cover other aspects of running a small business?

This book primarily focuses on soap making, but it also touches on other important aspects of running a small business such as marketing, pricing, and customer service. It provides valuable insights and lessons learned from the author's own experiences.

5. Can I purchase this book outside of Pampered Chef?

Yes, "The Best Days Ever: My Soap Obsession Story" is available for purchase on various online bookstores, including Amazon. It is also available through independent Pampered Chef consultants who may carry it as part of their product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg