1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: One Life 2 Live

1. BettieC

BettieC Member Gold Member

I think the last 2 days have been the best ever....lol. I normally only watch the soaps at work, cause that's what they have on, but OMG yesterday and today I was glued.....haha

Mar 10, 2009
  2. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I CANNOT BELIEVE the preview they have going on Stacy. Unbelievable! And I really am not sure their parents are dead since she is such a liar.

I am working day shift the next two days so I will miss it ... and the last 2 days have had to leave before it was over. I rarely feel like staying up until 2 a.m. to catch it on Soapnet.

Who do you peg as the serial killer?

Mar 10, 2009
  3. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I missed today, anyone want to give me a short recap??

Kelly V.

Mar 10, 2009
  4. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Let's see ...

Marty told Cole that she remembered him.
    Cole said Matthew was in the car with him.
    Bo found Matthew at the scene and he was rushed to the hospital.
    Starr apologized to Cole for how she'd treated him when she found out he was in an accident.
    Starr found her dad and asked if he stabbed her mom.
    Michael exchanged a knowing look with Bo when he examined Matthew.
    Stacy put Rex into bed, undressed him while he was passed out and said she had always been in love with him.
    Gigi and Shane took a cab home from the hospital and Gigi found Stacy in a compromising position.

Mar 10, 2009
  5. BettieC

BettieC Member Gold Member

I have no idea who the killer can be......I hope they reveal it today....lol

Mar 11, 2009
  6. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I used to watch this and GH all the time. I had to quit when they got sooo rediculous! Glad they have some decent story lines again.

Mar 11, 2009
Have something to add?