• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Consultant's $1000 Payment Delayed: Mini Kit Purchase Required?

In summary, a consultant who submitted her $1000 payment late received a mini kit to restart her business instead of buying the full kit, and she is 3 recruits away from Excellence Awards.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have a consultant who submits a $1000 every six months on the dot. Well, this time she submitted it November 1 instead of October 31 when October 31 was her 6 month deadline, so she's being told she has to buy the mini kit to start over. Does anyone know if she can order it today or does she have to wait for some "official" notification of her status with the company? She's on hold with career solutions but it's taking forever so I thought I'd throw it out here to see if any of you have dealt with this.Oops sorry about the title! I was typing too fast.

she should be eligible for the $25 re-start-up

pamperedlinda said:
she should be eligible for the $25 re-start-up

We don't have that in Canada.

Bummer that you guys don't have that!No, our people do not have to wait for anything from your corporate office. She can sign back up now on your team. She'll probably get a new consultant number which means she'll have to have a new account on her P3 software. Make sure she builds a new user vs deleting all her previous data! She'll probably still want access to all of that.

ok cool. Yeah it's weird. They originally told her to do that then realized she's in Canada and said no. She's ok with buying the mini kit, so that's good, and woohoo for me and a new recruit! lol

And with her being a new recruit, you'll get additional trip points when she hits $1250. (They do that in Canada, don't they?)

Yeah! That will help with Gold! And Excellence Awards! I am only 3 recruits away from Excellence Awards and I have til May....and it's my first time too!

Hey, she's almost to qualifying! So make sure she understands that with re-signing she also gets to start over with New Consultant Rewards. Now's a GREAT time for her to hit the ground running, earn as much as she can with the NCR & get that booking snowball rolling for her business! It's all downhill from there. ;)

Maybe the new announcement will help your girl!! :D

What new announcement? You guys have different stuff in the US..... :(Good point about the New Consultant Rewards - she'll be happy about that. She'll never do more than what she's doing now though - this is why she joined - just to sell to her friends and family and get free stuff....

They just extended our 50% Kit Rebate offer until the 6th, due to snow storms & power outages on the East Coast that apparently made it hard for some to sign by the Oct 31st deadline. Rather than trying to figure out who did/didn't qualify, they just made it an across-the-board extension for all US Consultants. ;)

Aw nice! they did NOT do that for us!

Sorry girl! :(

1. What is the meaning behind the song "One Day Too Late"?

The song "One Day Too Late" is about the regrets and missed opportunities in life. It reflects on the idea that sometimes we realize the value of something or someone only when it's too late to make a change.

2. Who wrote and performed "One Day Too Late"?

The song "One Day Too Late" was written by the Christian rock band Skillet. It was released on their album "Rise" in 2013 and was performed by lead vocalist John Cooper.

3. What genre is "One Day Too Late" categorized under?

"One Day Too Late" is categorized under the genre of Christian rock. It incorporates elements of alternative rock and post-grunge.

4. Has "One Day Too Late" won any awards?

Yes, "One Day Too Late" won the GMA Dove Award for Rock/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year in 2014. It was also nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Rock Gospel Song in 2015.

5. What inspired Skillet to write "One Day Too Late"?

In an interview, lead vocalist John Cooper stated that the song was inspired by his personal experiences and the regrets he has had in his own life. He wanted to write a song that would resonate with listeners and encourage them to make the most of their time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_momof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PampMomof3