• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively follow up with leads from a bridal fair?

In summary, Leslie did a bridal fair and met with all 30 vendors. She has 150 leads to follow up with and is overwhelmed. She recommends starting with those who were interested in the fair and telling them about the registry.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay, so I took everyone's advice and did the bridal fair in my area. It was not a bad turn out. They had 30 vendors, including myself. It was definately an experience and they have asked me to come back again next year, which I will. I have 150 leads to follow up with and feel a little overwhelmed not knowing where to start. No one filled out anything but their name and address and phone number, so even though I met each one of the brides(they had to have me mark a paper that they spoke to me), I am nervous about following up with them. A few of them said that they already had consultants, but they were going so fast I don't know who is who to not contact them. I know I need to do my follow up calls, but just don't know what to say.
So, for those of you who are afraid of this kind of thing, it is definately worth it for the experience alone.

Leslie

Yikes, that is tough if you don't have any other info. I did a Bridal Fair and used a different drawing slip so I have their wedding dates. I started calling all the 2006 brides first. That would be helpful info to have.

I suggest that you start with the ones you can remember were interested, if you can. Just call and say "Hi, this is XXX with The Pampered Chef. We met last week at the Bridal Fair at XXX location. You said you might be interested in our new wedding registry, can I tell you more?" Even though they may have already received info from you, tell them about it again. At our bridal fair, these ladies were inundated with info and walked out of there with bags full of paper.

And then just go on with ways you can be of service--I can help you take advantage of the great registry rewards, I can help you choose your items, I can help you set it up, etc...

Remember, you are offering them an opportunity and doing them a favor.

I did a drawing also that was seperate from what I had to give the event for a door prize. My mom helped me out(I'm glad she did!), but by the time one group had gotten to the other end of the table, I was already talking to the next set. They were really rushing through. My mom told them the drawing was for everyone, but only the brides were entering. I got a cd from the event with all the brides info and wedding dates on them, so I at least know what order to put them in. :D

I would make the calls to everyone and if they say they are working with another consultant or say they have a consultant say "Wonderful I just wanted you to be aware of this great opportunity to register with the Pampered Chef Registry. If your interested contact your consultant to start your registry. If there is ever anything I can do to help you feel free to Give me a call."

I would only say that if they tell you they already have a consultant. This would make you look very professional by not trying to take someone elses business. That might stick out in their mind so if their consultant ever quits then they might contact you for future business.

, congratulations on participating in the bridal fair and receiving such a positive response! It sounds like you had a great experience and even got invited back for next year. That's fantastic! I understand feeling overwhelmed with so many leads to follow up with, but don't worry, I have some tips to help you out. First, prioritize your leads by reaching out to the ones who seemed the most interested or engaged during the fair. You can also try reaching out to those who left their phone numbers first, as they may be more likely to answer your calls. When following up, keep your message short and sweet. Introduce yourself, thank them for stopping by your booth, and offer to set up a consultation to discuss their wedding registry or any other pampered chef needs they may have. Don't worry about contacting those who already have a consultant, just focus on the ones who showed interest in your products. And remember, even if they don't end up becoming a customer, they may still refer you to others. Keep up the great work and good luck with your follow ups!

What is "on theFence Follow up"?

"on theFence Follow up" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily follow up on their orders, make changes or additions to their orders, and provide feedback on their purchases.

How do I access "on theFence Follow up"?

To access "on theFence Follow up", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you will see a link to "on theFence Follow up" where you can view and manage your orders.

Can I make changes or additions to my order using "on theFence Follow up"?

Yes, you can make changes or additions to your order using "on theFence Follow up". Simply click on the order you would like to modify and select the "Edit Order" option. From there, you can make any desired changes or additions.

What if I have a problem with my order?

If you have a problem with your order, we recommend using the "on theFence Follow up" feature to provide feedback. Simply click on the order in question and select the "Report a Problem" option. Our customer service team will then assist you with resolving the issue.

Is "on theFence Follow up" available for all orders?

Yes, "on theFence Follow up" is available for all orders placed through Pampered Chef. This feature is designed to make it easier for our customers to manage their purchases and provide feedback, so we encourage you to take advantage of it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
Replies
Views
Rule77
Replies
Views
Jules711