• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discuss the On-The-Go Collection: Share Your Thoughts

In summary, the On-The-Go Collection is a set of insulated lunch totes that are perfect for carrying cold items. Complaints include the reversed color scheme and the high price tag, but customers seem to love them.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the On-The-Go Collection. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

So stinkin' cute!! Don't know that I'd use them much, but I want that picnic basket!

I have a ton of 31 products now that a friend stated selling it so I don't see myself ordering theses but my past customers who love the lunch tote will probably go for them.

Yes, these will go over well with customers! I have already thought of a few people at work who might want these and hopefully I can get a show out of the orders!

I won the Lunch Tote at Spring Launch and love it. Time to retire my old PC "green" lunch tote I got from conference a few years ago. $12.50 for a lunch tote....the 31 lunch tote is more expensive for sure!

I love these and hope customers will like them, too. I feel bad though, and hope 31 consultants don't resent us for competing w/ them. Granted, it's just a couple things, they carry so many more things, but still I feel bad. But I still love them and glad we can offer them to our customers. :)

i am glad that they are ALL insulated, so they are more cooking-related than pc (though they do have insulated too) - i know i have had a lot of customers ooh over my dotted picnic tote, so I will be happy to have one to carry that they CAN get!

I like them! I do wish they'd have kept the same pattern though & not "reversed" the black & white on 2 of them. It looks weird reversed. ;)

And am I correct in thinking that they announced ours are only meant for keeping things cold...not hot? I could've sworn our insulated dotted picnic tote was okay for hot things, am I wrong?

babywings76 said:
And am I correct in thinking that they announced ours are only meant for keeping things cold...not hot? I could've sworn our insulated dotted picnic tote was okay for hot things, am I wrong?
(((shrugging shoulders))) No clue! LOLETA: I have it, but finding the use & care guide ... probably not happening tonight! LOL

I think the picnic tote could go either way. It has that silver lining that makes the insulation.

At launch they said only cold things. I'm using the Mother's Day bags from last year as my stealing hearts bags. Now I will use the new ones. My guests always Ask if they can buy the bags

I have the promo one and use it to carry things to shows - I will keep the old one - lighter color longer cold - but I know I'll sell some of the new ones. Everyone wanted the promo and unfortunately I could not get so going to revisit those customers for sure - I keep copious notes on Customers likes, wants maybes etc.

Malinda Klein said:
At launch they said only cold things. I'm using the Mother's Day bags from last year as my stealing hearts bags. Now I will use the new ones. My guests always Ask if they can buy the bags

Just curious as to what your stealing heart is all about? I LOVE the lunch bags and have wanted to do something with them! I even tryed to make them a Catalog Show bag but our catalogs are just too big!

I use my lunch tote as my goodie bag with the prizes inside. I tell them, no it's not a 31 bag it's from PC. :D They can't have the bag but they can pick a prize from inside. ;)

I love 'em, agree that reversing out the black with white dots to white with black dots is a little annoying, but overall, I'm excited to add to my own Going Places collection.
That said, when I showed them to my husband he said he wishes they'd make something a man wouldn't mind carrying around too! I don't blame him ... maybe in another season we'll see a more "gender neutral" pattern/color.

Love, love, love these, but wish they'd stuck with the green and blue dots to match our cool n serve line.

I love the picnic basket and can't wait to get it. So many of my customers ask about stuff like this, they're going to love it.

I love the lunch tote, but what would you use the large tote for? it looks so big!

grocery shopping for cold items so you can run another errand or two before heading home.

oooohhh, now i really want one :)

Between the new picnic basket and the insulated tote, along with the market totes I already use, HEB can keep their plastic bags. I should be able to get my entire grocery trip in these new bags.

So if you could only get one to share at shows- which one would you get and why?

Insulated Tote. It's the one that is hardest to imagine without seeing it. Much larger in person. And it is great for carrying all the old items home from the store. I used it at my show to carry some of my demo items and the picnic basket for the rest.

Insulated tote. I used it to carry all my tools for my party today and then got to show it off. They can see how big & durable it is, how much weight it'll hold (some people didn't think they could really carry two gallons of milk in it without it breaking).

I have a customer that wants to know if a water bottle will fit inside the insulated lunch tote. She did not say what size water bottle she uses. If someone carries one in theirs can you let me know the size of the water bottle so I can let her know. This seem to be the only info. she needs to decide if she wants one. Thank you.

So now that we've had these for a couple months- how does everyone like them? Have you been selling them? How is the general public interest?

Haven't sold as many as I'd hoped, but haven't had as many shows as I'd hoped either. I do take them to the grocery store and use to tote home my purchases. The clerks always comment on them but haven't managed to get them to buy or host.

I used my picnic tote (plus the green PC one we earned before) to bring home apples yesterday from the orchard. Each holds 1/2 a bushel! I uploaded a picture but can't figure out how to get it moved here!

What is the On-The-Go Collection?

The On-The-Go Collection is a line of products from Pampered Chef designed for people who are always on the move. It includes items like insulated lunch bags, portable food containers, and travel mugs.

How do these products differ from regular kitchenware?

The On-The-Go Collection is specifically designed for convenience and portability. These products are made with durable materials, are compact in size, and often have features like spill-proof lids and built-in utensils.

What are the benefits of using the On-The-Go Collection?

The On-The-Go Collection makes it easy for individuals to bring their own meals and snacks with them wherever they go. This can save money, reduce waste from single-use containers, and promote healthier eating habits.

Are these products easy to clean?

Yes, all of the products in the On-The-Go Collection are designed to be easy to clean. Many are dishwasher safe, and others can be easily hand-washed with soap and water.

Where can I purchase items from the On-The-Go Collection?

You can purchase products from the On-The-Go Collection directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party to see the products in person and place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jwade8
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Luvz2cook4u
  • Admin Greg