• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Take the Leap or Pass? Advice Needed for Bridal Fair Opportunity

In summary, the director at the bridal fair told me that they would need my consultant number to register for the bride. This would be a great opportunity to have a booth and make some money.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I need some advice. I have an opportunity to do a bridal fair at the end of Feb. The rental fee is $125 and I have to give a gift valued at $100 to be given as a drawing. They will be providing a 5' round table or said they could put me upstairs and give me a 8' long table instead. This is the first year this is being done so there is no way to know how many will be attending. I tried to ask her how big the space was to see I could bring tables of my own. She said she didn't think there would be room. This kind of leads me to believe that the space is pretty small. This would be my first fair like this so I don't know what to do. I will have to come up with the money myself, so I don't know if it is a wise investment or not.
I guess I just need someone to give me a gentle push in either direction...

that is a tough situation. if it was me i would probably do it. i do a flea market/craft fair every month and the cost is 60 bucks!! some months i get a lot of feedback some i get none. with this being the first time they are doing a show like this maybe more people will come. also valentines day is coming...the month of love...lots of people getting engaged!! you just never know until you try. if you have the money to spare i would say go for it. you never know what will happen until you try it!!

Don't forget too the new bridal registry. With couples being able to register with PC and give out your consultant number to access their registry it will generate alot of sales. I forgot when they said that would take affect but it is deffinetely something to look forward too.

The new registry system starts March first. And I think they do not need to have your consultant #, just your name. Good luck

I was told by my director at our last cluster meeting that they would need your consultant number. They will give them cards when they register for the bride to pass out or mail with the number on it.

Bridal Fairs in My areacan Run up to a $1,000 for vendors, so $225 is a great deal! I would give it a try.

BoothsIt may not be so bad of a fee if you have another consultant come and help you and split the fee and door prize. Directors get a reimbursement every month, I think it is $50, for doing booths and things so maybe your director can get in on the booth with you? If it is your director than you only have to split the $50 difference.

What is "Take the Leap or Pass"?

"Take the Leap or Pass" is a popular bridal fair opportunity offered by Pampered Chef where consultants have the chance to earn a free trip to an exotic location by reaching certain sales and recruiting goals.

How do I participate in "Take the Leap or Pass"?

To participate in "Take the Leap or Pass," you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and reach the required sales and recruiting goals during the designated time period. You can find more information about the requirements and deadlines on the Pampered Chef website or by speaking with your team leader.

What are the benefits of participating in "Take the Leap or Pass"?

Aside from the opportunity to earn a free trip, participating in "Take the Leap or Pass" can also help you grow your business and reach your sales and recruiting goals. It can also be a fun and exciting challenge to push yourself and your business to new heights.

What happens if I don't meet the requirements for "Take the Leap or Pass"?

If you don't meet the requirements for "Take the Leap or Pass," you can still participate in future opportunities and work towards your goals. Don't get discouraged – use it as motivation to continue growing your business and reaching your goals.

Can I bring a guest on the free trip earned through "Take the Leap or Pass"?

Yes, you can bring one guest on the free trip earned through "Take the Leap or Pass." However, please note that the guest must be at least 18 years old and must pay for their own airfare and any additional expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • ChefKelebel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies