• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

On the fence

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I need some advice. I have an opportunity to do a bridal fair at the end of Feb. The rental fee is $125 and I have to give a gift valued at $100 to be given as a drawing. They will be providing a 5' round table or said they could put me upstairs and give me a 8' long table instead. This is the first year this is being done so there is no way to know how many will be attending. I tried to ask her how big the space was to see I could bring tables of my own. She said she didn't think there would be room. This kind of leads me to believe that the space is pretty small. This would be my first fair like this so I don't know what to do. I will have to come up with the money myself, so I don't know if it is a wise investment or not.
I guess I just need someone to give me a gentle push in either direction...

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
that is a tough situation. if it was me i would probably do it. i do a flea market/craft fair every month and the cost is 60 bucks!! some months i get a lot of feedback some i get none. with this being the first time they are doing a show like this maybe more people will come. also valentines day is coming...the month of love...lots of people getting engaged!! you just never know until you try. if you have the money to spare i would say go for it. you never know what will happen until you try it!!

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
Don't forget too the new bridal registry. With couples being able to register with PC and give out your consultant number to access their registry it will generate alot of sales. I forgot when they said that would take affect but it is deffinetely something to look forward too.

ShanaSmith

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2005
The new registry system starts March first. And I think they do not need to have your consultant #, just your name. Good luck

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
I was told by my director at our last cluster meeting that they would need your consultant number. They will give them cards when they register for the bride to pass out or mail with the number on it.

Sk8Mom209

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Bridal Fairs in My area

can Run up to a $1,000 for vendors, so $225 is a great deal! I would give it a try.

KathyG

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2005
Booths

It may not be so bad of a fee if you have another consultant come and help you and split the fee and door prize. Directors get a reimbursement every month, I think it is $50, for doing booths and things so maybe your director can get in on the booth with you? If it is your director than you only have to split the $50 difference.