• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning Items: Exchanging Policy for Orders After 30 Days

In summary, the store's policy does not allow for exchanges or refunds after 30 days of purchase. However, if the item is defective, the customer can contact customer service for assistance. A receipt is required for all returns, even after 30 days. Exchanges are allowed after 30 days, but the new item must be of equal or lesser value and any price difference will be issued as store credit.
gailz2
Gold Member
What is the policy/procedure on exchanging after the 30-day period? My friend's mom order the stone muffin pan which is too heavy for her and it is over 30 days and has never been used.

You'll first need to know if she wants a refund or an exchange. Once you have that info, you'll actually need to call (or email, but it's a LOT slower) customer service and give them the info on the show, customer and what she wants - refund or exchange. Oh, and she'll have to pay to send it back since it's past the 30 days.

Thanks, now it is coming back. I remembered the 30 days but couldn't remember if they could still exchange it (brain lapse). She does want to exchange it. Thanks again!

1. Can I exchange an item after 30 days of purchase?

Unfortunately, our policy does not allow for exchanges after 30 days of purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Can I return an item for a full refund after 30 days?

Our return policy states that we do not offer refunds after 30 days of purchase. However, we do offer store credit or exchange within this time frame.

3. What if my item is defective after 30 days?

If your item is defective after 30 days, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to find a solution for you.

4. Do I need to provide a receipt for a return after 30 days?

Yes, we require a receipt for all returns, even after 30 days of purchase. This is to ensure the item was purchased from Pampered Chef and to properly process the return.

5. Can I exchange an item for a different item after 30 days?

Yes, we allow for exchanges after 30 days of purchase. However, the new item must be of equal or lesser value than the original purchase. Any price difference will be issued as store credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies