• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? on return items...

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
I have a host that received 2 broken stones in her order. I did an exchange though CC. This is the first time they asked to return one of the broken stones and UPS will pick up the broken one. I had mailed her the print out to put in the return broken stone. On the print out it did not tell me where to mail it back. Does she just put the broken piece in an envelope? I called HO but I was on hold for a long time. I just love this site because someone is here to answer our Q's asap.:)

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
Box

Just put the broken piece in a box (or I guess a padded envelope, but I've always used a box) with the printout (wrap the broken piece in newspaper or something so that the person opening it doesn't cut him/herself), put the reference number on the outside of the box, and set it outside the door. When UPS picks it up, they'll put a tag on it with all the shipping info. That's it :D

Diane

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
Thank you so much Diane!:) :)
I wonder why HO wanted only one stone returned instead of both. Oh Well!

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
Random

According to a CSR I spoke with at the HO, she said it's all random. I had an entertaining set that had a little spot of glaze missing on the striped platter, and when I called to exchange it, I got a whole new entertaining set and didn't have to return the old one. You can't even see the spot when the squares and bowls are on the platter, so it was a HUGE bonus! I normally don't get so lucky, though...

Diane