• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do you play the Queen of Shoppers game?

In summary, there is a game where guests guess the product or call out the page number based on a given line from the product catalog. Some people prefer calling out the page number while others suggest calling out the product for a fun twist. It is recommended to try both methods with different groups of guests.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Ok, I have NEVER played this game but I've been looking for some ways to add a little more FUN to my parties and I think this will help! I just have a quick question on how it works exactly!

Do the guests guess the PRODUCT or do they call out the PAGE NUMBER?

For example: "For cocktails and parties, you’ll be the champion drink-maker
Whenever you use our Ice Bucket and Shaker (page 9)"

When you are playing and you say this line, do you tell them what page it's on? Or do you tell them the item and have them find the page? Or do they have go find BOTH the item AND the page number?

I'm just thinking it would be MUCH easier if you told them the page number and then they had to guess which item on that page it was??? But like I said, I've never played, lol.

How do you play exactly? TIA! :D

Ok, come on friends- I know MANY of you play this! A little help please? ;)

I've never done it at a show I've been the consultant for, but at the party's I hosted before I became a consultant, we called out the page number. (It was first person to find it in the catalog). But I think it might be fun to try it calling out the product instead?

They are supposed to call out the page number as you are actually naming the product.

Gotcha! That makes sense. I will try it that way first. I am also thinking, like Jenn said, it would be fun for a twist to say
"For cocktails and parties, you’ll be the champion drink-maker
Whenever you use our _____ it's on page 9!" and see who figures out the product first!

But I think maybe that would be better with a very SEASONED group of guests, or a good twist for a group of guests who have played before. Good to know though, thank you for the info!!! :)

1. What is the Queen of Shoppers Game?

The Queen of Shoppers Game is a fun and interactive party game designed by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and help you learn how to use them in your kitchen.

2. How do I play the Queen of Shoppers Game?

To play the Queen of Shoppers Game, you and your guests will be divided into teams and tasked with completing various kitchen-related challenges using our products. The team with the most points at the end wins!

3. Is there a cost to play the Queen of Shoppers Game?

No, the Queen of Shoppers Game is completely free to play at your Pampered Chef party. It's just one of the many ways we like to show our appreciation to our customers and have fun together.

4. Can I win prizes by playing the Queen of Shoppers Game?

Yes, there are often prizes or rewards for the winning team of the Queen of Shoppers Game. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information about the specific prizes available at your party.

5. Do I need to have cooking experience to play the Queen of Shoppers Game?

No, the Queen of Shoppers Game is designed for all skill levels. Whether you're a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, you can have fun and learn something new while playing this game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
whitetiger
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefVicki