• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Has My Show Not Been Picked Yet?

In summary, Shawnna says that the status of an order can be checked by going to "Shipment Status" on "My Business." Laura says that sometimes the status says "Picking" but then the order is actually shipped out the next day.
Debunny
I have a question. I submitted a show Sunday afternoon and it is STILL saying picking today. Has anyone had it take this long to pick before? I mean, HO has been kicking booty getting our things out and they normally have the shows out the door by now. Maybe it is because of the change over in the products? And them having to mail everyones stuff out this week? I guess I am going to tell my hostess it may be next week before her order gets here. Normally they are here in 4 days so this is out of the ordinary.

How do you check the status of an order??

Yes, they have been quick to get stuff out lately. I have sent an order in one day and they ship it the next. However, they say to tell your hosts that they will receive their products in app. 2 weeks. Last year in July I had a show actually take 3 weeks. July is a busy month for HO. They are helping with and then recovering from conference, everyone has a slack week or so and then orders pour in for them to ship, and they are sending change-over information. I figure there will be some delays here at the last of the month, but I think they will get back on track in August.

Shawnna

To check the status of an order, under consultant's corner, go to "My Business" and click on "Shipment STatus." All of your orders will be listed.

I've found that sometimes it says "Picking", but then I get it the next day. So I'm not sure how often they update that to show when it actually gets shipped out. But I agree that things may be a little slower since this is such a busy shipping month.

I have had that happen before. It will say picking for a while like it is stuck. If you look at the top of that screen it will say -Shipping orders received on or before July ???. That is the best way to get an idea when your order is going out.
Laura

If you do not know how to check the status of your orders go to consultants corner and click on shipment status. Viola !! there it is. Great tool.

awesomeThanks everyone, that was quick! LOL You all are so great about responding quickly to questions. Seriously, I love this site! I am a member of some other PC sites that I dont post often on, but when I do I feel like it takes forever to get a response and here within a few minutes I usually have what I am looking for. Thanks again to you all for making this such a great site!

Laura, thanks I went and looked at the top and it says for orders received through July 24 but on the show I am talking about it says it was received July 25...odd. Maybe because I submitted it on a sunday and they didnt actually receive it until monday....

1. Why haven't I heard back about my show submission?

We receive a large number of show submissions and our team carefully evaluates each one before making a decision. This process can take some time, but we assure you that we will get back to you as soon as possible.

2. How long does it typically take for a show to be picked?

The length of time it takes for a show to be picked can vary depending on a variety of factors. However, on average, it can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks for a decision to be made.

3. Can I follow up on my show submission?

If you have not heard back from us after 2 weeks, you are welcome to follow up on your show submission. However, please understand that we receive a high volume of submissions and it may take some time for us to respond.

4. Will I receive feedback if my show is not picked?

Unfortunately, due to the high volume of show submissions, we are unable to provide individual feedback for each submission. However, we encourage you to continue submitting shows and improving your skills as a host.

5. What can I do to increase my chances of having my show picked?

Be sure to follow all the guidelines and requirements for submitting a show. Additionally, showcasing your enthusiasm and passion for our products can greatly increase your chances of being selected as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
britishchef
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
Replies