• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for an Exciting Trip to Disney - Leaving Tomorrow!

In summary, when packing for a trip to Disney, it's important to bring comfortable clothing and shoes, travel documents, sunscreen, a refillable water bottle, and any necessary medications. Planning your itinerary involves researching the parks and attractions, making advanced reservations and FastPass+ selections. The best time to visit Disney depends on personal preferences and certain events may impact crowd levels. Guests are allowed to bring their own food and non-alcoholic beverages, but not glass containers or alcoholic beverages. Discounts for Disney trips are occasionally offered through promotions, membership organizations, military discounts, and package deals. It's important to do research and compare prices to find the best deal for your trip.
PamperedGinger
We are leaving tomorrow for Disney! I'm VERY EXCITED and so are my 4 kids and husband! We won't be back until July 2nd.

Have a great time Ginger! I live a little over a hour from Disney and go all the time! Have a BLAST for all of us!

I'm so jealous! Have a great time! How old are your kids? I bet you will all have a blast! My director is there already with HER 4 kids. I can't wait to hear your report when you get back. :D

Congrats :D Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

PamperedTx

Have fun and enjoy yourself, you will feel like your 5 years old too.

1. What should I pack for my trip to Disney?

It is important to pack comfortable clothing and shoes, as well as any necessary travel documents such as your passport or tickets. Don't forget to bring sunscreen, a refillable water bottle, and any essential medications. Disney also allows guests to bring in their own snacks, so packing some light and portable snacks can save you money in the parks.

2. How should I plan my itinerary for my trip to Disney?

Start by researching the different parks and attractions at Disney to determine which ones are must-sees for you. Then, use Disney's official app or website to make advanced dining reservations and FastPass+ selections. This will help you maximize your time in the parks and ensure you get to experience your top choices.

3. What is the best time of year to visit Disney?

The best time to visit Disney depends on your preferences and schedule. Generally, the least busy times are during weekdays in the fall and winter months. However, keep in mind that certain events and holidays can also impact crowd levels. If you want to experience holiday festivities, consider visiting during those times, but be prepared for larger crowds.

4. Can I bring my own food into the Disney parks?

Yes, Disney allows guests to bring in their own food and non-alcoholic beverages. This can save you money and provide healthier options for your trip. However, glass containers and alcoholic beverages are not permitted.

5. Are there any discounts available for Disney trips?

Disney occasionally offers discounts and promotions, such as free dining or room discounts, for certain times of the year. It is also worth looking into discounts through membership organizations, military discounts, and package deals. Be sure to do your research and compare prices to find the best deal for your trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shannonjennings
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • janezapchef