• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joy's Online Sales: Experiencing an Increase in On-Line Purchases

In summary, a conversation about the increase in online sales was discussed among a group of individuals. One person shared their success of averaging one online sale per day for the past 10 days and expressed excitement about the articles written on the topic. They also mentioned utilizing a monthly newsletter and an outlet update to drive sales on their website. Others in the conversation offered suggestions, such as checking out the Improve Your PWS Results audio in the Online Training Center, and sharing information about their website at events and shows.
pkd09
Silver Member
Has anyone else been experiencing a high volume of on-line sales? For the past 10 days, I have averaged one per day...luvin it I tell you! So many articles written about the increase in people buying on-line it was hard to imagine but now I see it on my own business. I send out a monthly newsletter (Joy's, of course), and just sent out an Outlet update to my contact list. :love:

That is awesome Pat.

Yes it took a while to get my web-sit out but every month since Feb I have been getting on line orders about 300-500 a month .......... Whaa hoo one order was 368.00 the other day

That is awesome! I really want to utilize my web site to drive sells, but I'm not sure how to do it! I do send out Tasty Tidbits monthly, but I just started doing that. Is it the Outlet updates that are bringing people to the site?? I don't want to overwhelm people this month with so much going on, so my newsletter for Dec was just the short Holiday Gift ideas. I also sent out a flyer with the $20 DCB Special for booking a show in an or Feb - I REALLY need some more bookings!! I handed out a lot of "Outlet" flyers at my Christmas Bazaar on Sat, so maybe that will draw people to my site ... fingers crossed!! I feel like I am doing the right things, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something ...

Dottie - Check out the Improve Your PWS Results audio in the Online Training Center for some great ideas!

I have had the PWS since it came out so in the begining not much in sales , but over the years I talk about it at every show , how they can shop anytime ..........and pass out the info at every fair that I do . I guess they are keeping the info I pass out

NooraK said:
Dottie - Check out the Improve Your PWS Results audio in the Online Training Center for some great ideas!

That's what I was going to say. My director taught that class and she gets a ton of sales every month on her website.

Hi Joy,I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I have definitely noticed an increase in online sales as well. It's so exciting to see our businesses thriving even during these challenging times. I completely agree with you, the articles about the rise in online shopping seemed almost too good to be true, but now we are seeing it firsthand.I love that you send out a monthly newsletter and an outlet update to your contact list. It's a great way to keep your customers engaged and informed about all the amazing products and deals available. Keep up the great work and I wish you continued success with your online sales!

1. How has Joy's online sales increase impacted the company?

The increase in Joy's online sales has had a positive impact on the company. It has allowed us to reach a wider audience and increase our overall sales and profits.

2. What factors do you attribute to the increase in online purchases?

There are a few factors that have contributed to the increase in online purchases. These include the convenience of online shopping, the ease of browsing and purchasing products, and the availability of exclusive online deals and promotions.

3. Are there any new products or promotions that have contributed to the increase in online purchases?

Yes, we have recently launched some new products and promotions that have been popular among online shoppers. These include limited edition products, bundle deals, and free shipping offers.

4. How has the increase in online sales affected the in-store sales?

While the majority of our sales are still from in-store purchases, the increase in online sales has not had a significant impact on our in-store sales. We have found that many customers still prefer to shop in-store for the hands-on experience and personal interaction with our consultants.

5. What measures are being taken to maintain the increase in online purchases?

We are continuously monitoring and analyzing our online sales data to identify trends and patterns. We are also constantly updating our website and online store to provide a user-friendly and seamless shopping experience for our customers. Additionally, we are regularly running promotions and offering exclusive deals to keep our online customers engaged and satisfied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookin_With_Amanda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies