• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Online Activity Summary: 24-Hour Sales & Registries

Me too. I've had 2 that ordered the wrong way, canceled & re-ordered on a show.venting here....I've never had that happen to me but I've had a few people order the wrong way and then cancel. I guess it's frustrating when you're waiting on an order and it gets cancelled before it can even be processed.I've never had that happen to me but I've had a few people order the wrong way and then cancel.
flemings99
Gold Member
Here's what I got this morning. Usually if they opt out of contact I get at least a name and what they ordered. So does this mean somebody returned something?

Online Activity Summary
The following is a summary of the online activity for your business over the last 24 hours, including wedding registries, individual orders and leads generated from our "Shop Online" Web link. Due to privacy considerations, contact information is included only for orders on which the customer has chosen to be contacted.

Please note: This e-mail does not include Show orders placed online through your Personal Web Site. You may view Show orders through your Personal Web Site assistant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Registries

TOTAL REGISTRY SALES: $0.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Individual Orders (Personal Web Site)

TOTAL INDIVIDUAL ORDER SALES: $0.00

TOTAL SALES TODAY: ($128.50)

Note: This message was automatically generated. Please do not reply to this e-mail as we won't be able to process your comments. If you feel you've received this message in error, please contact our Solution Center at 888-OUR-CHEF.

the system is wacky today and has been for the last 4 or 5 days.

I got one like that before and it was a return :(

pamperedlinda said:
I got one like that before and it was a return :(

Yep..that's why it's in parentheses ($128.50)

That stinks! I'm glad I've never had one of those before. Sorry girl!!

It would be nice to at least know who it was/what it was. I haven't had any for that exact amount on-line. I can imagine doing my oob calls. How are you enjoying the xyz? Oh, I returned that!

flemings99 said:
It would be nice to at least know who it was/what it was. I haven't had any for that exact amount on-line. I can imagine doing my oob calls. How are you enjoying the xyz? Oh, I returned that!

More than likely it wasn't a return purchased from you. I think when you get emails like that they cancel their order before it is processed. My guess is from the times that has happened to me, that they are trying to order from their consultants website, somehow they get routed through the lead system and realize it in time to cancel the order.

cincychef said:
More than likely it wasn't a return purchased from you. I think when you get emails like that they cancel their order before it is processed. My guess is from the times that has happened to me, that they are trying to order from their consultants website, somehow they get routed through the lead system and realize it in time to cancel the order.

That's what I thought happened... I've never had a return show up like that... just an order that was placed and then cancelled before it was processed.

finley1991 said:
That's what I thought happened... I've never had a return show up like that... just an order that was placed and then cancelled before it was processed.

Me too. I've had 2 that ordered the wrong way, canceled & re-ordered on a show.

venting here....
Twice this week this has happened to me! I understand that it's because the person is shopping and gets busy then when they return they have timed-out and are thrown into the lead system....but it sure would be nice if they were kicked-out of their order with a message that they timed out so that they could sign back in to where they actually want to be instead of popping them into the leads allowing them to place the order then when they realize it they call to cancell it. Kinda ticked that I've been bumped out of my place in the lead system....TWICE in 3 days! (and they were pretty good orders too :( ) Hopefully this means I'm going to get an AWESOME lead the next time!

(((hugs)))

What is the purpose of the Online Activity Summary?

The purpose of the Online Activity Summary is to provide a comprehensive overview of the 24-hour sales and registries for a particular website or online business. It allows users to track their daily performance and make informed decisions for their business.

How often is the Online Activity Summary updated?

The Online Activity Summary is updated every 24 hours, providing users with real-time data and insights into their sales and registries.

What information is included in the Online Activity Summary?

The Online Activity Summary includes data on the total number of sales, the total revenue generated, and the number of new registries within a 24-hour period. It may also include additional information such as top-selling products or customer demographics.

Can the Online Activity Summary be customized?

Yes, the Online Activity Summary can be customized to fit the specific needs and preferences of the user. They can select the timeframe for the summary, choose which data to include, and even create visualizations or graphs for a more in-depth analysis.

Is the Online Activity Summary secure?

Yes, the Online Activity Summary is secure and only accessible to authorized users. It ensures the protection of sensitive business data and maintains the privacy of customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jane the PC