• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

onHold With the Solution Center

In summary, to place an order for Pampered Chef products, you can either visit their website or contact their Solution Center for assistance. They have a satisfaction guarantee and a 30-day return policy for all products. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit their website or contact the Solution Center for more information. Order status can be tracked through the website or by contacting the Solution Center. All Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty and any issues can be resolved by contacting the Solution Center.
sk8rgrrl99
10 minutes and counting.. sigh....

sk8rgrrl99 said:
10 minutes and counting.. sigh....

didn't they offer the call back? That's what i always do, saves a lot of time not waiting.

nope, they're not offering that right now. I might hang up and try in an hour or so....

Don't they picked up for me after 15 minutes. Give it a couple more minutes.

okay, thanks!!

It really depends on how busy they are. There is no guarantee they will pick up any time soon. I have found the later you call the less your chances are. I always try first thing in the morning.

If you try first thing in the morning your chances of getting through are better.

Good luck with your calls! I called on Wedneday and they had the call-back option which had a wait time of 3-1/2 hours. I was near the phone, so I took that option. They did call back, however after I answered I was still put on hold for 25 minutes and then finally just hung up! I never did get my question answered. :mad:

1. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

To place an order for Pampered Chef products, you can either visit our website and shop directly or contact our Solution Center at 1-800-342-2433. Our representatives will be happy to assist you with your purchase.

2. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We have a satisfaction guarantee for all our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact our Solution Center for further assistance.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by visiting our website and clicking on the "Join" button. You can also contact our Solution Center for more information and to speak with a consultant about the benefits and requirements of becoming a consultant.

4. Can I track my order status?

Yes, you can track your order status by logging into your Pampered Chef account on our website. You can also contact our Solution Center for assistance with tracking your order.

5. What is the warranty for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a limited lifetime warranty on all our products. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our Solution Center for assistance with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • Loreen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ChefJoyJ