• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Quick and Easy Recipe is Perfect for an On-Going Demo?

In summary, a Quick and Easy Demo Recipe is a simple and delicious recipe that can be prepared in a short amount of time and requires minimal ingredients. It can be modified to fit dietary restrictions and does not necessarily require specific Pampered Chef products, although using them can make the recipe even easier. The serving size typically makes 4-6 servings, but can be adjusted as needed. The recipe can be found online on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
AJPratt
Silver Member
What is a quick recipe that I could do for an on-going demo?

What do you mean by on going? Like an 8 hour table at a fair? I like having a whole lot of Granny Smith Apples in the Large SA Bowl and use the APCS - the guests like being able to try it out. Other than that, I'm not sure.

I am setting up a table at a BBQ. I will do an initial demo, but was thinking if there was something I could quick put together or top, I might do that instead.

The Strawberry Amaretto Pastries are fun, and the guests can make one for themselves, but they don't show off a lot of tools. You could have them make their own dessert at an ice cream bar. Make fresh lemonade with the Citrus Press and QSP. Then there's the lime and cucumber demo or the potato demo. Those could be hands-on, too.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have a ton of quick and easy recipes that are perfect for on-going demos. One of my favorites is our garlic parmesan chicken bites. All you need is chicken breast, garlic, parmesan cheese, and some bread crumbs. Simply cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, mix in the garlic and parmesan, coat with bread crumbs, and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes. It's a crowd-pleaser and can easily be made in large batches for demos. Let me know if you'd like the full recipe and I'd be happy to share it with you. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Quick and Easy Demo Recipe?

A Quick and Easy Demo Recipe is a simple and delicious recipe that can be prepared in a short amount of time and requires minimal ingredients. It is perfect for showcasing the convenience and versatility of Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I modify the Quick and Easy Demo Recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, absolutely! Our Quick and Easy Demo Recipes can be easily modified to accommodate different dietary preferences or restrictions. Just let your Pampered Chef consultant know and they can provide you with alternative ingredient options.

3. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products needed to make the Quick and Easy Demo Recipe?

While our Quick and Easy Demo Recipes are designed to showcase our products, you can still make them without specific Pampered Chef tools. However, using our products can help make the recipe even easier and more efficient.

4. How many servings does the Quick and Easy Demo Recipe make?

The serving size for our Quick and Easy Demo Recipes varies, but they typically make 4-6 servings. However, you can easily adjust the recipe to make more or less depending on your needs.

5. Can I find the Quick and Easy Demo Recipe online?

Yes, you can find all of our Quick and Easy Demo Recipes on our website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy of the recipe or for a link to the online version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lorilynn95
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • sarahjmpc