• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the Top Salesperson with 12 Recruits and a Prize Every 3 Months?

In summary, congratulations on being recognized as the top salesperson in your group! Your director has 12 recruits and gives away a prize every 3 months to the top salesperson. Working with your husband as a team must be a lot of fun and a blessing. Your husband will be staying home with your son during parties and a young lady from your church will be getting a taste of doing Pampered Chef. It's great that your director encouraged you to sign on and you are now in your up-line director's top 15. Keep up the great work and enjoy the positive recognition!
husbandwifepcteam
My director just informed me that I am the top salesperson in our group :) . I believe she has 12 recruits. She gives away a prize every 3 months to the top salesperson those 3 months combined.

yeah for you !!! congrats

That is so awsome

Congrats!! Way to look at things positively!!!:D

congratulations! Isn't it nice to be recognized for your efforts!

Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations and enjoy the recognition!

woo hoo!!:D

CongratsCongrats from another Husband & Wife Team!
It's great working together for a common cause.

Joe & Diane Schalk:D

PamperedChefDude said:
Congrats from another Husband & Wife Team!
It's great working together for a common cause.

Joe & Diane Schalk:D

Thanks!!! We are having so much fun . This business is such a blessing because my husband and I get to do something fun together that we love. Not to mention get a couple nights together while my mom watches our son. For July my husband is actually going to be staying home with our son during the parties so a young lady who goes to our church can get a taste of doing Pampered Chef . She loves to cook and will 18 in two years. She says she plans on becoming a consultant the day she turns 18 :) I am so happy my director kept encouraging me to sign on .

See you are doing GREAT!! You sound like you have a very encouraging director!!

Hope you get the top spot!!

Kelly V

Well, I'll be et for a tater! That's wonderful!!

Woo-hoo...great work...isn't it fun that you enjoy it at the same time. Sounds like you have a great director!

kris
aka leggy :)

I just found out last night that I am in my up-line directors top 15 ! Things are looking up all around! Thanks to everyone for their positive feedback. :)

Last edited:
Great job - congrats!

Way to go! You guys are on a roll....that must be so fun working together!

Woo Hoo to you both! Don't you just love positive recognition!

What is "on a Positive Note"?

"On a Positive Note" is a line of products offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on promoting a positive and uplifting mindset through cooking and entertaining.

What type of products are included in the "on a Positive Note" line?

The "on a Positive Note" line includes a variety of kitchen gadgets and tools, cookware, serving dishes, and recipe books. All of these products are designed to make cooking and entertaining more enjoyable and help foster a positive atmosphere in the kitchen.

How are "on a Positive Note" products different from other Pampered Chef products?

"On a Positive Note" products are specifically designed to promote positivity and create a positive cooking and entertaining experience. They may feature uplifting messages or designs, and a portion of the proceeds from these products goes towards supporting mental health initiatives.

Can "on a Positive Note" products be used for everyday cooking and entertaining?

Yes, absolutely! While these products are designed to promote positivity, they are also practical and can be used for everyday cooking and entertaining just like any other Pampered Chef product.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for "on a Positive Note" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts for "on a Positive Note" products. These can be found on our website or through our independent consultants. Additionally, a portion of the proceeds from these products goes towards supporting mental health initiatives, so you can feel good about your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCgo2girl
  • Kitchen2u