• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

on aHigh From My First Show - Finally!!

Julie, congrats on your first show. It sounds like you had a lot of fun and were very comfortable onstage. I'm excited to see what you do next.
jhammer22
Okay, I signed up in the middle of April, but have June as SS1. I finally had my first show last night. I did a wine and cheese show. I had a great crowd (thanks mom). There were about 13 in attendance. I was fairly comfortable during my presentation. I forgot a lot of stuff, but oh well. Live and learn. Sales at the end of the show were $478. Today she got about another $100 in orders. We are closing tomorrow. YEAH!!

I guess it's good that I had a great show to start with because I only have 1 show in June since 3 of my 4 postponed to July. I am going to have my own show in June and will get on the phone tomorrow to see if I can talk someone into having a show in June. I guess my July is looking pretty good so far. I have the 3 that postponed and 1 other that we haven't picked a date.

I am so glad that I signed up to do this!! My husband is now getting more supportive. Especially when he found out that I have already earned enough to pay for my kit and that I'm about half way to another $150 in free products.

Thank you for being here to share in my enthusiasm! No one else can understand this quite like another consultant. :D

Julie

Good job on your first show!! It sounds like you are on the right track and ready for more successes.

Good luck and enjoy your new career!

That's so exciting, Julie! Congratulations!!

:D

Great job Julie...keep it up!!

Great Job Julie! I sounded a lot like you a year ago and am still loving it!:D Way to Go! You're going to LOVE the UPS person dropping off all the boxes of products you earned FREE!!:D :D :D

Doesn't it feel good to get that first show out of the way?:) As far as forgetting things, don't feel bad. I've been doing this for over 4 years & I forget things sometimes! We're all human! If I forget something or make a mistake, I just say "I'm a Pampered Chef...not a Perfect one!" That always makes people laugh, and of course it's the truth!
Just always have fun with your business, and you will reap the rewards.

Great job! I'm having my first show in June and hope to do as well as you. Thanks for sharing your positive first experience, it is encouraging and inspiring.

Andrea
Brand New Consultant
Mom to Cali - 8 Months

Great Job Julie. It is always such a relief to have your first show over with. It is great to have you join the PC family

April

Just closed at $756. :D

Way to go!! I know that feels awesome!

:D Grrrrrrreat JOB!!! :D
A :) :) :) :) :):)

What a fantastic first show! Great Job!:D :D :D :D

What is "On a High From My First Show - Finally!!"?

"On a High From My First Show - Finally!!" is a phrase used to express the excitement and satisfaction of having a successful first show as a Pampered Chef consultant.

What happens at a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, the consultant will demonstrate and sell Pampered Chef products to the host and their guests. There will also be opportunities for guests to try out the products and ask any questions they may have.

How can I host my own Pampered Chef show?

To host a Pampered Chef show, you can contact a consultant or reach out to Pampered Chef directly. The consultant will work with you to plan and organize the show, and you can earn free and discounted products as a host.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, build your own business, and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products. You also have access to training and support from the company and fellow consultants.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, either by attending a show or by contacting them directly. You can also purchase products online through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheNewMrsRue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Bren706