• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Drop the Ball? Reflections on My First Mystery Host Show Experience

I
icerneaccorie
I need to rant for a few lines so bear with me because I"m sure you can relate.

I had my very first Mystery Host Show/Custmer Appr. on Sunday and not one person showed. I did have about 8 RSVP out of 80 invites that I sent out. I sent emails, text and when I saw them "on the street" did a reminder and gave them another invite that I had stashed in my tote. Where did I go wrong? I didn't make any reminder calls.

So as a hostess I saw and felt the frustration, but the funny thing is I didn't follow my own advise that I give my hostess....a reminder call will get them there. SO my goal today is making phone calls to build this "show" I need to sell $200 to meet requirments this month.

Thanks for reading.

{{HUGS}}... and yes... I can relate!

With summers being so busy for most- reminder calls are more important then ever. Go get those orders.

Sorry to hear that! How frustrating! I hope your calls get you some orders. Good luck!

I'm so sorry, Ida :(
((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Okay, I got one order and a maybe on a five pc of ss cookware if her escrow closes for her clients and one possible booking. I'll keep you posted.

Gads can I relate!!! People don't realize that these are such a bargain. The last one I had at my home was heartbreaking. I put so much work into it and I had the same results. And no, I did not do a reminder call either.

For me, they are not worth the time and effort. I feel like I need to beat people kicking and screaming to these!!

had a new consultant open house this weekend with the same thing, 8 yes RSVPs and no one showed up. I was heartbroken for the consultant.

Sorry! July is going to be tough this year I have a feeling..

I'm sorry! I can also relate! Get on the phone and go after those orders! You can and will do it! :D

Okay so I made it. I had a client who was closing a big real estate escrow and she FB me and asked how much I need to make my goal. She ended up buying $125 in product and then bought a 7pc ss set for a 1/2 off. At this point I don't care if I don't make commission of the 1/2 off.
THis has been a really slow month and I was struggling to make my $750 my team has rocked the house so I didn't worry about that much. BUt it was nice to see someone helping me out like that. I guess all the hardwork making my clients happy paid off.
Yes! Thanks for all your support.

FANTASTIC!!! I love happy endings!!:chef:

Ida,

CONGRATULATIONS! That's wonderful!! :D

1. Why didn't anyone show up to my Mystery Host Show?

There could be a variety of reasons why nobody showed up to your Mystery Host Show. It could be that your invitations were not received or were not enticing enough. It's also possible that your guests had prior commitments or simply forgot about the event. It's important to follow up with reminders and make sure your invitations are clear and appealing.

2. What is the purpose of a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of party or event where guests have the chance to win prizes or discounts by placing orders. The hostess usually earns rewards based on the total sales from the event. It can be a fun and unique way to promote products and increase sales.

3. How can I make my Mystery Host Show more successful?

To increase the chances of a successful Mystery Host Show, it's important to plan and promote the event well in advance. Make sure to send out invitations with all the necessary details and follow up with reminders. Providing incentives and prizes can also attract more guests. And don't forget to make reminder calls to ensure a good turnout.

4. What should I do if not enough people show up to my Mystery Host Show?

If you find yourself in a situation where not enough people show up to your Mystery Host Show, don't panic. You can still make the most out of the event by promoting your products and taking orders from those who did attend. You can also reach out to friends and family to help meet your sales requirements for the month.

5. How can I prevent this from happening again in the future?

To avoid a low turnout at your Mystery Host Show in the future, make sure to plan and promote the event effectively. This includes sending out invites well in advance, following up with reminders, and making reminder calls. It's also a good idea to offer incentives and create a fun and engaging atmosphere to entice guests to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amyscookinggear