• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Resist These Delicious Red Velvet Cake Balls?

In summary, Bakerella is thinking of making red velvet cake balls with a strawberry cake mix and white chocolate bark for her May show. She is also thinking of making chocolate cupcake lollipops.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Bakerella: Red Velvet Cake Balls

I am thinking strawberry cake mix with pink tinted white chocolate bark for a HWC party... show off a bunch of tools, including the coating trays.

Oh gosh I'd like to fill the bath tub with those and eat my way to the bottom!!

Sorry I'm on a diet right now :)

PampChefJoy said:
Bakerella: Red Velvet Cake Balls

I am thinking strawberry cake mix with pink tinted white chocolate bark for a HWC party... show off a bunch of tools, including the coating trays.
Oooh, great idea! I always bring an already-made pink recipe to all of my May shows. This would be a great one because you could make a ton ahead of time. Do you think they'd freeze ok? I think these would be great!!! Thanks for sharing.

rennea said:
Oh gosh I'd like to fill the bath tub with those and eat my way to the bottom!!

Sorry I'm on a diet right now :)

That's how I feel about Lemon Meringue Pie! :p

pamperedbecky said:
Oooh, great idea! I always bring an already-made pink recipe to all of my May shows. This would be a great one because you could make a ton ahead of time. Do you think they'd freeze ok? I think these would be great!!! Thanks for sharing.

I think they'd freeze pretty well. You have plenty of time to test it out before May....

Oh, I just think it'd be dangerous to have a bagful of those in my freezer...

I wonder if it would be tasty to dip in the bark and then roll in caramel sprinkles....

Kitchen Diva said:
That's how I feel about Lemon Meringue Pie! :p
Don't your fingers get all sticky and gooey feeling about a Lemon Meringue Pie?

I have made these in almost every flavor. Everyone LOVES them. My favorite is Lemon with white chocolate and Trader Joe's has an Orange Cranberry bread that is fantastic too

I have to make some truffles for our cluster meeting in May, these sound great!! I will have to try these out. I think you can get the chocolate at places like Michaels already tinted pink. I am sure they will have them right now for Easter colors. I will have to go stock up.

I can't wait to do these at Christmas with a white bark and rolled in crushed peppermint candy! On second thought, I don't think I'm going to wait for Christmas... after all, I need to practice, practice, practice to make sure they are PERFECT!

katie0128 said:
I can't wait to do these at Christmas with a white bark and rolled in crushed peppermint candy! On second thought, I don't think I'm going to wait for Christmas... after all, I need to practice, practice, practice to make sure they are PERFECT!

Quality Control is very important, after all! ;)

I think I will start to work on my quality when the kids nap today!

People at my part-time job LOVE being my quality control group! So do DH's coworkers.

1. What are the ingredients in "Omg These Look Soooo Yummy"?

The ingredients in "Omg These Look Soooo Yummy" vary depending on the specific dish, but they typically include a combination of flour, sugar, butter, eggs, and other flavorings such as chocolate chips or spices. Each recipe comes with a full list of ingredients and instructions.

2. Are there any gluten-free options for "Omg These Look Soooo Yummy"?

Yes, there are gluten-free options available for "Omg These Look Soooo Yummy." Many of our recipes can be adapted to be gluten-free by using alternative flours such as almond or coconut flour. We also offer a variety of gluten-free products to use in our recipes.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in "Omg These Look Soooo Yummy" if I have allergies or dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone's dietary needs are different, so we offer substitutions and alternatives for many of our ingredients. Just let us know about any allergies or restrictions when ordering and we will be happy to accommodate you.

4. How long do "Omg These Look Soooo Yummy" products stay fresh?

Our products are made fresh and are best enjoyed within a few days of purchase. We recommend storing them in an airtight container to maintain freshness. Some products can also be frozen for longer storage.

5. Can I purchase "Omg These Look Soooo Yummy" products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Omg These Look Soooo Yummy" products online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer the option for in-person or virtual cooking parties where you can try our products and purchase them directly from a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefetteDuJour
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies