• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out the new online catalog yet?

In summary, the new catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items such as the Power Chef System, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Cooking Blender. To place an order, visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. There are also special deals and promotions available, which can be found in the "Special Offers" section of the catalog or by contacting a consultant. Hosting a party is another way to earn free products from the catalog. The digital version of the catalog is also available for easy access and sharing with others.
prepchef
Gold Member
It's awesome!
Go to your PWS and click like you are going to place an individual order.
On the lower left side click SHOP CATALOG!

It is the best ever!

It came up for me after a few tries and that's so neat.! The new look of the websites is so cool!! I accidentally clicked on my website address from something else and was very surprised to see the new look. I love it. I know there are a couple templates we can choose from, so I can't wait to play around with it! :D

Okay, now I really love my website!

Testosterone pleaseYea the online catalog is great!!
The new website design is just OK though.
I mean I don't want to be a complainer but could we get some more MEN on the design teams! I love this company I really do and I know that alot of the people breaking sales and recruiting records are men so WHY oh WHY does everything have to be so darned FEMININE!! :D

Omg I Love It!

Woo Hoo!

How do IHow do I get my site to do this? I ordered it last night and I set it up and I can't even get mine to look this way. :cool:

What are the new products featured in the catalog?

The new catalog features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Some of the new products include the Power Chef System, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

How do I place an order from the catalog?

To place an order from the catalog, simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. You can browse through the catalog online and add items to your cart. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order directly.

Are there any special deals or promotions featured in the catalog?

Yes, the catalog features special deals and promotions on select products. Make sure to check the "Special Offers" section of the catalog to see the current promotions. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I host a party and earn free products from the new catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get free products from the new catalog. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and earn free products based on the sales from your party.

Is there a digital version of the catalog available?

Yes, the catalog is available online for easy access. You can also download a digital version of the catalog from our website. This is a great way to easily share the catalog with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • babywings76