1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: OMG the Charms of success!

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

While this doesn't exactly motivate me (I'm just not a bracelet kind of girl) I DO like that they are making jewelry available to people who aren't in the top cluster.

2. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I saw this and LOVED it. And I don't wear jewelry either. My wedding ring is the only jewelry I wear 95% of the time. But this is ADORABLE! So much cuter than the tiled charm braclet from several years back.

Aug 2, 2012
  3. ejleinenbach

ejleinenbach Member Gold Member

I love these too. I am counting on this incentive to be the motivator I need to get my calendar full. I need to remember that I will be really disappointed if I do not earn all of them. That should keep me making those phone calls!

4. Do you know if women can request the men's keychain ? I think I'd rather have that.

5. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I don't think so. I think you have to choose your male/female rewards options one time and that is what you get from then on. And even that is a new thing.

Aug 3, 2012
  6. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

It never hurts to ask.

Aug 3, 2012
  7. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Got a chance to see the charms in person today. OMG, so cute. Mini spice turn about, DCB, apple wedger, pans, mix n chop, apron, QSP, food chopper....I think those were all, I may be missing one or two.

So definitely earn in September, and then add as many charms as you can. We were talking about what if you didnt earn all of the charms and only had a couple...... I think it would still look cute even if you only had a couple, but obviously better with more. And you could add Pandora charms to it I bet. ;)
    My NED said she had a lady ask her about it already.

Aug 11, 2012
  8. cookscorner

cookscorner Member

I just missed my second show for September. We were going to close this weekend, but things didn't work out as she was still getting orders. I can't say I am too disappointed as she is going to be over $700 when we close tomorrow night. I didn't want to split her show as she will receive a nice amount of free product and will make Level 2 for the host reward. Maybe they will offer it another time - like the past promotion where you could pick a product from previous promotions. :)

Sep 30, 2012
  9. Teresa LM

Teresa LM Advanced Member

I am generally allergic to jewelry but I want this! I did manage to submit the 2 shows, so I am very happy. If it turns out that I can't wear them, I'll let you know!

Sep 30, 2012
  10. cookscorner

cookscorner Member

Thank you Teresa, but I hope you can wear the bracelet. If you can't wear the charms, maybe you could find a charm keychain to put them on. It will be fun to find out if they start conversations for people. I know I like to see what kind of jewelry people are wearing and often comment on it.

Oct 1, 2012
  11. mmilus

mmilus Member Gold Member

I wish that we had the option to choose the key ring as opposed to the bracelet. I'm a woman but don't wear bracelets as they get in my way. I may purchase a necklace that I can put them on but the key ring would be great also.

Oct 1, 2012
  12. Chozengirl

Chozengirl Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm SO sad, I was completely confused by the whole changing of submitting/holding and earn. I had 2 September shows but my second one won't submit until next week.
    Which means I didn't earn the bracelet and the apple charm. But I could possibly reach the 4 shows submitted in October for the double charm.
    But I'm sad I didn't get my bracelet and apple charm. I was SO excited for these!!!!

Oct 1, 2012
  13. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

You get the bracelet the first month you submit 2 shows under the promo. So if you didn't get 2 in during Sept., you can still get the bracelet with 2 shows in Oct. You just won't get the apple wedger charm.

Oct 1, 2012
  14. Chozengirl

Chozengirl Advanced Member Gold Member

Awe, that still stinks! I love the apple charm! Thank you for the clarification!

Oct 1, 2012
  15. cookscorner

cookscorner Member

I appreciate the clarification as well. I know that I will have two shows in October for sure as I am submitting my first one tomorrow and have a show on the 9th. Thanks for the info.

Oct 1, 2012
  16. chezshelly

chezshelly Advanced Member Gold Member

If the beads are like pandora beads there is a pandora key ring that they might work on. Just a thought!

Oct 2, 2012
  17. Teresa LM

Teresa LM Advanced Member

I broke my bracelet already! :cry I got it yesterday and wore it for about 4 hours. Went to pull up my sleeve, forgot about it and broke it. :( I hope I can get it replaced or soldered.

Oct 10, 2012
  18. dsg454

dsg454 Gold Member

I'm looking to purchase the Quick Stir Pitcher charm as I submitted my 4th show 1 minute late and it went in with a December 1st date at 12:01am. Very disappointed. If interested please email me at Debbeglass@aol.com. (no I in Debbe) thank you!!!

Dec 3, 2012
  19. chezshelly

chezshelly Advanced Member Gold Member

So far I have earned all the charms but I'm really considering getting a key ring myself. Just not much of a bracelet girl and would like to carry them with me.

Dec 5, 2012
Have something to add?