• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Collect All the Adorable PC Product Charms?

In summary, there is a new promotion for consultants to earn monthly charms shaped like PC products by submitting a certain number of shows each month. The charms are highly coveted and consultants are excited to collect them all. The charms are seen as a fun incentive and a conversation starter. Some are even hopeful that the charms will fit on their Pandora bracelets. There is potential to earn multiple charms per month and a bonus charm at the end of the promotion. There are 10 charms in total, including an apron and various kitchen tools. Consultants are eager to earn them all and are motivated to work hard to achieve their goal.
I wish that we had the option to choose the key ring as opposed to the bracelet. I'm a woman but don't wear bracelets as they get in my way. I may purchase a necklace that I can put them on but the key ring would be great also.

I'm SO sad, I was completely confused by the whole changing of submitting/holding and earn. I had 2 September shows but my second one won't submit until next week.
Which means I didn't earn the bracelet and the apple charm. But I could possibly reach the 4 shows submitted in October for the double charm.
But I'm sad I didn't get my bracelet and apple charm. I was SO excited for these!!!!

You get the bracelet the first month you submit 2 shows under the promo. So if you didn't get 2 in during Sept., you can still get the bracelet with 2 shows in Oct. You just won't get the apple wedger charm.

Awe, that still stinks! I love the apple charm! Thank you for the clarification!

I appreciate the clarification as well. I know that I will have two shows in October for sure as I am submitting my first one tomorrow and have a show on the 9th. Thanks for the info.

If the beads are like pandora beads there is a pandora key ring that they might work on. Just a thought!

I broke my bracelet already! :cry I got it yesterday and wore it for about 4 hours. Went to pull up my sleeve, forgot about it and broke it. :( I hope I can get it replaced or soldered.

I'm looking to purchase the Quick Stir Pitcher charm as I submitted my 4th show 1 minute late and it went in with a December 1st date at 12:01am. Very disappointed. If interested please email me at [email protected]. (no I in Debbe) thank you!!!

So far I have earned all the charms but I'm really considering getting a key ring myself. Just not much of a bracelet girl and would like to carry them with me.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Andrea Comsteller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies