• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Collect All the Adorable PC Product Charms?

In summary, there is a new promotion for consultants to earn monthly charms shaped like PC products by submitting a certain number of shows each month. The charms are highly coveted and consultants are excited to collect them all. The charms are seen as a fun incentive and a conversation starter. Some are even hopeful that the charms will fit on their Pandora bracelets. There is potential to earn multiple charms per month and a bonus charm at the end of the promotion. There are 10 charms in total, including an apron and various kitchen tools. Consultants are eager to earn them all and are motivated to work hard to achieve their goal.
ChefShalon
Gold Member
I happen to not wear jewelry, but these are SO CUTE! I mean little charms shapped like PC products. I don't believe PC has ever done a special with 2 shows over a 4 month period!

I am making it my goal to collect them all! How about you all?

LOVE it! I think this is a very fun promotion and want ALL of them. I'm so happy its not another bag!! :D

Sandi

YES! Absolutely love them! And the men's is actually like a clip onto a key ring thing, not actually something you wear. I want them all!

I know that it is a keychain for men.. I still call it jewelry as they are charms lol.. But I love them ether way!

they are FUN - excited about these!

Do you think these are the only incentives for those months? Not to sound greedy, but am just wondering? I love the idea and can't wait to earn them ALL!

Rossana said:
Do you think these are the only incentives for those months? Not to sound greedy, but am just wondering? I love the idea and can't wait to earn them ALL!

Probably, yes, for sales.

Rossana said:

Yes for sales, I am sure that they went though alot of trouble to get these designed and made. I personally Think they are great!

I love them as well. I can definitely see them being a conversation starter.

Love the charms! I'm not a bracelet person, but I love these cute little charms!

Where are these?

I can't wait to earn ALL of it! Fall is always the easiest season to book shows, there's no reason for anyone not to earn this one!

These ARE cute, but I"m confused on the wording...it says "get the monthly charm each month you submit 2 shows" then it says "starting in October get another montly charm each month you submit 4 shows"...so does this mean you have the potential to earn 2 charms per month?

that's the way i understood it (potentially 2 charms for oct-nov-dec) and then a bonus charm @ end for 2 shows every month - i counted 8 we could earn, but looks like there are 10 on the blurry bracelet picture, so i don't know how that will shake out

ChefShalon said:
I happen to not wear jewelry, but these are SO CUTE! I mean little charms shapped like PC products. I don't believe PC has ever done a special with 2 shows over a 4 month period!

I am making it my goal to collect them all! How about you all?

Last fall for 4 months we could earn the different paisley bags with 2 shows a month, right? I think the charms are cute--I would guess the picture is blurred intentionally so we don't see the new products which would now be charms. We'll see.

Look online at the new Consultant News on page 14 & 15!

I see Apple Wedger, Chopper, Mix & Chop, Deep Covered Baker, Pots, Pitcher, Stock Pot, and something that looks like a gift bag?

i see an apron with tpc down the side (black enamel)

An apron it is! Not a gift bag! LOL

Love it! So excited!

I can't wait either it is my goal to have them ALL!!!

Man, I'm going to have to get my butt in gear...

sushimommy said:
that's the way i understood it (potentially 2 charms for oct-nov-dec) and then a bonus charm @ end for 2 shows every month - i counted 8 we could earn, but looks like there are 10 on the blurry bracelet picture, so i don't know how that will shake out

also a bonus charm for Oct, Nov, Dec when you submit 4 shows!

I saw these in my CN when I got it in the mail yesterday! I LOVE THEM!!!!! They are sooooo cute! I agree that it will be a conversation starter! I can't wait to earn them all!!!! :)

I would love it if they fit on my Pandora bracelet!

chefjeanine said:
I would love it if they fit on my Pandora bracelet!

They look like they would!

The ONLY jewelry I wear is my wedding rings and my pandora bracelet. It would be awesome if they fit the bracelet. I showed my husband and he is excited about them for me and was asking what I needed to do to earn them all. We are moving the last weekend in August, so it will be a perfect incentive to rebuild my business from our new location!

Love them! I know they have done something similar before but not as fancy looking.

wadesgirl said:
Love them! I know they have done something similar before but not as fancy looking.

Yes. They did a bracelet in 2005. The kind with the tile links. First month with 2 shows we got one tile with a PC chef hat and the rest were blank. Then each month you got another, one for conference, one for round up program... If you promoted (or re-promoted- 5 recruits during that time) you got a watch to insert in the bracelet. I earned every link and the watch. There were 16 links I had to have a jeweler take out the plain ones attached to the watch part so it wasn't too big. Just pulled it out. Think I'll wear it to Fall Launch.

A couple people on my team were into it too. Hopefully they'll want this too!

So I have to submit 2 shows in
And then FOUR shows in October?

In November, will they expect me to host 6?

I'm just a little confused. It seems like the number goes up every month.

Intrepid_Chef said:
So I have to submit 2 shows in
And then FOUR shows in October?

In November, will they expect me to host 6?

I'm just a little confused. It seems like the number goes up every month.

I understood it to be that you get a chrm for every month that you submit 2 shows and you get an additional charm when you submit 4. So you can earn 2 charms in those months. At least, I hope that's right :)

Oh, so TWO charms possible in a month.

OK.

Not sure I'll be earning any of these, but it is a nice promotion.

Yeah, I understood it to be:

Sept: 1 charm for 2 shows
Oct: 1 charm for 2 shows & 1 charm more if it's 4
Nov: 1 charm for 2 shows & 1 charm more if it's 4
Dec: 1 charm for 2 shows & 1 charm more if it's 4
1 bonus charm if you did 2 shows in each of those monthsI'm really, really excited by this and I am NOT a jewelry person! lol I wear one pair of earrings and don't even have a watch right now! :DI need to step up my business. I can usually swing the 2 shows thing, but doing 4 in Oct-Dec. is going to be a real challenge for me. Not sure if I can do it, but I'm going to be trying like crazy! :D

babywings76 said:
Yeah, I understood it to be:

Sept: 1 charm for 2 shows
Oct: 1 charm for 2 shows & 1 charm more if it's 4
Nov: 1 charm for 2 shows & 1 charm more if it's 4
Dec: 1 charm for 2 shows & 1 charm more if it's 4
1 bonus charm if you did 2 shows in each of those months

I'm really, really excited by this and I am NOT a jewelry person! lol I wear one pair of earrings and don't even have a watch right now! :D

I need to step up my business. I can usually swing the 2 shows thing, but doing 4 in Oct-Dec. is going to be a real challenge for me. Not sure if I can do it, but I'm going to be trying like crazy! :D

You CAN DO IT!!!! EVERYONE can do it...if they want it! Cooking Shows, Catalog shows, Facebook Shows, Fundraisers, Bridal Showers, Miscellaneous Orders combined to equal a show.

Only YOU can decide if YOU will do it! Do you want it bad enough to make it happen?

I see a mix n chop! Next to the pitcher. Thanks, gabsansal - it looked like a coffee pot and I couldn't figure ou twhy it was there.

Wow, those are cute!

chezshelly said:
Love the charms! I'm not a bracelet person, but I love these cute little charms!
I hate bracelets or things touching my wrists so I will have to find a charm ring and attach it to a long necklace.

Brenda.the.chef said:
I hate bracelets or things touching my wrists so I will have to find a charm ring and attach it to a long necklace.

Or you could maybe use a Pandora necklace. They are so cute!

I guess I'll have to look up a Pandora necklace... I must be seriously out of touch! lol

These are very exciting! It's a big incentive motivator for me as I need to step it up to more than 2 shows a month. Thanks PC!!!

While this doesn't exactly motivate me (I'm just not a bracelet kind of girl) I DO like that they are making jewelry available to people who aren't in the top cluster.

I saw this and LOVED it. And I don't wear jewelry either. My wedding ring is the only jewelry I wear 95% of the time. But this is ADORABLE! So much cuter than the tiled charm braclet from several years back.

I love these too. I am counting on this incentive to be the motivator I need to get my calendar full. I need to remember that I will be really disappointed if I do not earn all of them. That should keep me making those phone calls!

Do you know if women can request the men's keychain ? I think I'd rather have that.

KristensCooking said:
Do you know if women can request the men's keychain ? I think I'd rather have that.

I don't think so. I think you have to choose your male/female rewards options one time and that is what you get from then on. And even that is a new thing.

KristensCooking said:

It never hurts to ask.

Got a chance to see the charms in person today. OMG, so cute. Mini spice turn about, DCB, apple wedger, pans, mix n chop, apron, QSP, food chopper....I think those were all, I may be missing one or two.

So definitely earn in September, and then add as many charms as you can. We were talking about what if you didnt earn all of the charms and only had a couple...... I think it would still look cute even if you only had a couple, but obviously better with more. And you could add Pandora charms to it I bet. ;)
My NED said she had a lady ask her about it already.

I just missed my second show for September. We were going to close this weekend, but things didn't work out as she was still getting orders. I can't say I am too disappointed as she is going to be over $700 when we close tomorrow night. I didn't want to split her show as she will receive a nice amount of free product and will make Level 2 for the host reward. Maybe they will offer it another time - like the past promotion where you could pick a product from previous promotions. :)

I am generally allergic to jewelry but I want this! I did manage to submit the 2 shows, so I am very happy. If it turns out that I can't wear them, I'll let you know!

Thank you Teresa, but I hope you can wear the bracelet. If you can't wear the charms, maybe you could find a charm keychain to put them on. It will be fun to find out if they start conversations for people. I know I like to see what kind of jewelry people are wearing and often comment on it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Andrea Comsteller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies