• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

OMG Smoke Free Cigarette: Smoke without the Foul Stuff!

In summary, my aunt got a smoking cessation device that she can use in her apartment, and she is less angry because she can still smoke where she wants.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Hey folks who smoke or have loved ones that do. I saw the neatest thing at our State Fair and a co-worker actually bought one and is using it. It is Called OMG Smoke Free cigarette. Now, yes, it is $119 and the replacement filters are $20. Each filter is 100 cigarettes worth of nicotine MINUS all the foul stuff! I gotta admit I spend about $200 a month smoking! So...
I am going to give it a try shortly but it has worked for my co-worker. He is smoke free and just started using the device last August 15th! Yes, he is still smoking the device but... Better than the other thing! I will let you know when I start and I hope you all keep your fingers crossed!
http://www.omgsmokefree.com

I don't smoke, so I don't have any knowledge of how well the product works. I have seen it, and I have seen some things in the media. I think the idea is a pretty good one, I'm just concerned about how new it is.

Officially, the FDA has put out a warning:

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm173222.htm

Oregon has banned them:

Oregon sues electronic cigarette maker - Portland Business Journal:

I did find this article which talks about e-cigarettes comapred to Chanitx:

http://www.onlineprnews.com/news/5863-1252504692-electronic-cigarette-vs-chantix.html

but it seems to be a press release issued by one of the e-cigarette companies.

I hope you have good luck with quitting though!

P.S. You might want to research the cost, a lot of the options I saw were much cheaper than $200.

My aunt in New England has been a smoker for years, and last year when we visited, we learned that she was very angry because they were forbidding her to smoke in her apartment. She was very angry and considered this an invasion of her privacy, and we were all worried she'd have to move over this issue. Now we ALL wish she could quit smoking, but we know that nobody could force her to quit ... and this issue made her dig in her heels. Well, her friends got her one of these. So at least she didn't have to move! I do hope this improves her health, and maybe it will help her quit.

1. What is the OMG Smoke Free Cigarette and how does it work?

The OMG Smoke Free Cigarette is a revolutionary device that allows you to smoke without the harmful chemicals found in traditional cigarettes. It works by heating up a liquid solution that contains nicotine and flavorings, creating a vapor that can be inhaled.

2. Is the OMG Smoke Free Cigarette safe to use?

While the OMG Smoke Free Cigarette does not contain the harmful chemicals found in traditional cigarettes, it still contains nicotine which is an addictive substance. It is not recommended for non-smokers or individuals under the age of 18.

3. How long does the liquid solution last and how often do I need to replace it?

The duration of the liquid solution will depend on how frequently you use the OMG Smoke Free Cigarette. On average, a 10ml bottle of the solution can last for 1-2 weeks for moderate users. You will know it's time to replace the solution when you notice a decrease in flavor or vapor production.

4. Can I use the OMG Smoke Free Cigarette indoors?

The OMG Smoke Free Cigarette produces vapor instead of smoke, making it a much cleaner option for indoor use. However, it is always best to check with the establishment or individual before using it indoors, as some places may have specific rules or regulations regarding e-cigarettes.

5. Are there any health benefits to using the OMG Smoke Free Cigarette?

While the OMG Smoke Free Cigarette does not contain the harmful chemicals found in traditional cigarettes, it is still not considered a healthier alternative. It is important to note that nicotine is still an addictive substance and should be used responsibly. It is always best to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice on quitting smoking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
millthayer
  • Vicks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies