• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg! I'm Laughing so Hard I Can't Breathe!

In summary, Brenda shared an article about a dysfunctional marriage and how it made her laugh. Mary Anna shared an article about couples disagreeing on what to purchase. Sandi shared an article about her husband wanting to buy a server and how they need to spend money on getting her more clothes.
Today I came across an entire flock of these chickens! (I wonder how tough steel eggs might be to cook?)

IMG_5754.jpg

I know that look!!
I've got a few girls who can give a mean stink eye too!

2014-04-14_15-59-18_383.jpg

<h2>1. What is the link about?</h2><p>The link is a blog post titled "And That's Why You Should Learn to Pick Your Battles" on the website The Bloggess. It tells the story of a dysfunctional marriage and the humorous retaliation that ensued.</p><h2>2. Why was the link posted on someone's Facebook wall?</h2><p>The link was posted on someone's Facebook wall because it was found to be funny and relatable by the person who posted it. They wanted to share it with their friends and spread the laughter.</p><h2>3. Is the link appropriate to share with others?</h2><p>That is subjective and up to personal discretion. Some may find it inappropriate due to the subject matter of a dysfunctional marriage, while others may find it humorous and harmless. It is important to consider the sensitivity of others when sharing content like this.</p><h2>4. Is it necessary to have tissues on hand while reading the link?</h2><p>It is not necessary, but it may be helpful. The link is described as causing laughter so hard that one may cry, so having tissues nearby could be useful. However, not everyone may have the same reaction and may not need tissues.</p><h2>5. Can you provide a warning about potentially offensive content in the link?</h2><p>Yes, the link does contain some potentially offensive language and subject matter. It is important to use discretion when sharing it with others, especially those who may be sensitive to certain topics. Reader discretion is advised.</p>

1. What is the link about?

The link is a blog post titled "And That's Why You Should Learn to Pick Your Battles" on the website The Bloggess. It tells the story of a dysfunctional marriage and the humorous retaliation that ensued.

2. Why was the link posted on someone's Facebook wall?

The link was posted on someone's Facebook wall because it was found to be funny and relatable by the person who posted it. They wanted to share it with their friends and spread the laughter.

3. Is the link appropriate to share with others?

That is subjective and up to personal discretion. Some may find it inappropriate due to the subject matter of a dysfunctional marriage, while others may find it humorous and harmless. It is important to consider the sensitivity of others when sharing content like this.

4. Is it necessary to have tissues on hand while reading the link?

It is not necessary, but it may be helpful. The link is described as causing laughter so hard that one may cry, so having tissues nearby could be useful. However, not everyone may have the same reaction and may not need tissues.

5. Can you provide a warning about potentially offensive content in the link?

Yes, the link does contain some potentially offensive language and subject matter. It is important to use discretion when sharing it with others, especially those who may be sensitive to certain topics. Reader discretion is advised.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • Sheila