• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg! How Cute Is the Tote for May????

love...the tote we can earn in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want it bad!!!!!!I called and got one show on the books for that time which I know will be a good one and then I am going to work on another book as well. I think it is super cute.I agree, I really want it!I've got one show booked for that time frame, if I have to I'll do my own show to get the second one, I want that bag and it goes perfect with the apron I'm planning on earning in April!!!!!I want that bag and it goes perfect with the apron I'm planning on earning in April!!!!!So true
kaseydee
Gold Member
I LOVE the tote we can earn in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want it bad!!!!!!

I called and got one show on the books for that time which I know will be a good one and then I am going to work on another book as well. I think it is super cute.

I agree, I really want it!

I've got one show booked for that time frame, if I have to I'll do my own show to get the second one, I want that bag and it goes perfect with the apron I'm planning on earning in April!!!!!

chefshawna said:
I want that bag and it goes perfect with the apron I'm planning on earning in April!!!!!

So true!! :D

I'm a newbie! Where can I see this tote because it sounds like I need one :)

Do you have access to Consultants corner yet? On the right side of the front page click host/guest specials then on top right click consultant news. It is in the April Consultant news.

It's so cute, I have 2 catalog shows that end on the first. I am so stoked!!!! It's super cute.

I love it too and I think it's something that could actually get me to call up people and say have a show, I want to earn this super cute bag! Luckily, I'm set for shows during that time.

It is cute! I have one show for that time frame- going to get one more booked!

Me, too! Me, too!! I want that tote! I'm going to get that tote! :)

It's adorable. I'll be earning that one.

I want it too!!!

I'm definately going to work to earn this!

I really, really want that tote!!!!! I have some friends collecting orders for HWC products but I don't know if I'll have another show at that time, I am scheduled to deliver child 2 by c-section on May 1st! I will be making phone calls to try and get catalog shows and will definitely be taking catalogs & flyers to the hospital with me!

I wish it was for the whole month! I am finding it so hard to hold AND submit 2 shows the 1-15, lol! It will be especially hard this month b/c of Easter! I am going to try anyway though...I missed out on the recipe card holder but I REALLY want the tote so I will have to do some persuading...

Just remember, Seana, we earn the tote in May, not April.

Rae's got a point. April is the apron, May is the tote.All these incentives from HO are just further emphasis that it's better to book the front half of the month than the last days.

I have 3 catalog shows that are supposed to wrap up between May 10-12!! I can't wait to get this tote!!

It's actually really easy to hold and submit two shows at the beginning of the month. I book up the first part of the month first and give my hosts 2-3 days to close their show. I should have at least 4 turned in before the 15th! That bag is mine!

I have a feeling that we're going to be seeing a lot more of these first half of the month incentives. Directors and above will want to know early in the month how many active people they have on their team (submitted $150 for the month), and these incentives are a way to get people to submit orders early.

chefann said:
I have a feeling that we're going to be seeing a lot more of these first half of the month incentives. Directors and above will want to know early in the month how many active people they have on their team (submitted $150 for the month), and these incentives are a way to get people to submit orders early.

Personally for me, I think it is great. I sell PC more as a hobby, so I usually have a show here & there. These awesome incentives have really gotten my butt in gear. I worked really hard to earn the apron, & now the tote. & because of that, I have booked a lot of my summer!!

I turned in a 1k FR from last night this morning and I have another $500 FR to turn in today..so it will be a lock, plus I have 2 shows next weekend that will go in by the 15th! Yippee!

I submitted 2 catalog shows yesterday that people been pre-ordering pink products so I am locked in and can't wait to get that bag I think Ann is right about about us seeing more of these types of promotions going on.

OK - this is how bad I wanted that "CUTE" Dots tote for May....

"I HAVE ALREADY EARNED IT"!!!!

AND

At my own show today - HO called me and I was one of the 100 to win the booking slide!!! My guests were thrilled that they were going to receive the Mocha Sprinkles - but - couldn't understand why I was so excited over the slide? So I showed them my booking binder and explained how the slide was just a better visual... they agreed...

MAY is looking GREAT!!! and it is still early!!! I am all over any early in the month incentives - it seems to get me going~~

I am so excited!!!

~G

Have my two shows done just need to get them submitted!

wadesgirl said:
Have my two shows done just need to get them submitted!

me too! Hopefully today I can get them both in.

pamperedlinda said:
me too! Hopefully today I can get them both in.

I have one closing tomorrow and one on Wednesday!

It's official..........just submitted my 2 shows, and the tote is mine! Whoo Hoo.....think we're gonna see a lot of consultants with this tote come conference time! lol

I agree that PC is smart to offer these incentives, it motivates us all to be sure we get our shows in early and results in a better month all around! Here's hoping the trend continues....I love all things PC! lol

I called home office today and she said that they have ran into a snag with getting them shipped as earned so they are going to be shipping them later in the month which totally sucks if you ask me. She doesn't think they will ship till the week after the promotion ends. Just thought I would let you all know what I found out since I am sure there is alot of us can't wait to get them like me lol

Thanks for the update Christina! Now I can stop checking my PO BOx every day!

no problem I was doing the same thing lol and figured I would just call so I wouldn't have to keep checking lol

christinaspc said:
no problem I was doing the same thing lol and figured I would just call so I wouldn't have to keep checking lol

Tee Hee....only time I check my box is when I won something on ebay or waiting on a goodie from PC. :D

chefann said:

Whatever it takes to get away from the end of the month crunch, has got to be what they are thinking!!

1. What is the tote for May and how can I earn it?

The tote for May is a special promotional item offered by Pampered Chef. It is a cute and functional tote bag that can be earned by hosting a qualifying cooking show or making a qualifying purchase during the month of May.

2. What are the qualifications for earning the May tote?

To earn the May tote, you must either host a cooking show with at least $650 in sales or make a purchase of $75 or more. Only one tote can be earned per show or purchase.

3. Can I choose the design or color of the tote?

Unfortunately, the design and color of the tote are pre-selected and cannot be chosen. However, we promise it will be a cute and stylish addition to your kitchen or everyday bag collection.

4. Is the tote available for purchase?

No, the May tote is a special promotional item that can only be earned through hosting a show or making a qualifying purchase. It is not available for purchase separately.

5. What is the deadline for earning the May tote?

The May tote can be earned from May 1st to May 31st. All qualifying shows and purchases must be made within this time frame to receive the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • momoftwins