• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the swiss almond Haagen Dazs?

In summary, Haagen Dazs is considered the best ice cream by many due to its creamy texture, high-quality ingredients, and wide variety of flavors. While not all flavors are gluten-free, the brand does offer options for those with dietary restrictions. Haagen Dazs ice cream comes in various sizes, including pints, quarts, and mini cups, as well as larger sizes for special occasions. The brand prides itself on using all-natural ingredients and does not use any artificial flavors or colors. Haagen Dazs ice cream is widely available in grocery stores and supermarkets nationwide, with the option to order directly from their website for delivery.
BettieC
Gold Member
Especially the swiss almond!!

I love just plain old vanilla!

Das ist gut!!

rennea said:
I love just plain old vanilla!

That's my second fave!
It's on sale here too 1.97 for a (pint) aka 14 oz......lol

I don't think you can beat Bailey's Irish Cream--ice cream and Bailey's together. Genius!

raebates said:
I don't think you can beat Bailey's Irish Cream--ice cream and Bailey's together. Genius!

That's what I was gonna say too........I buy NOTHING but the Bailey's.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm:love:

What makes Haagen Dazs the best ice cream?

Many people believe that Haagen Dazs is the best ice cream because of its rich and creamy texture, high-quality ingredients, and wide variety of flavors.

Are all Haagen Dazs flavors gluten-free?

No, not all Haagen Dazs flavors are gluten-free. However, the brand does offer a selection of gluten-free options for those with dietary restrictions.

What sizes does Haagen Dazs ice cream come in?

Haagen Dazs ice cream is available in various sizes, including pints, quarts, and mini cups. They also offer larger sizes for special occasions or gatherings.

Does Haagen Dazs use artificial flavors or colors in their ice cream?

No, Haagen Dazs prides itself on using all-natural ingredients and does not use any artificial flavors or colors in their ice cream.

Is Haagen Dazs available in stores nationwide?

Yes, Haagen Dazs ice cream can be found in most grocery stores and supermarkets across the United States. You can also order directly from their website for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura420
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies