• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Pampered Chef Cranberry Set on eBay Worth the High Bidding Price?

In summary, "Omg! Cranberry Stuff on Ebay!" is a limited edition collection of cranberry-themed kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are sold exclusively on eBay. These products can be purchased by visiting the Pampered Chef eBay store or by searching for the specific product on eBay. They are different from regular Pampered Chef products and come with a one-year warranty against defects. They can also be returned within 30 days for a full refund.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Okay so from time to time I look on ebay for old retired aprons (personally I'm trying to find the black/silver 25th anniv. one if anyone wants to sell it) Anyways - A listing caught my eye for the old cranberry striped apron with the money bag, tote AND the tablecloth. When I saw it, it was up to $60 plus dollars. I just checked back to see what it ended up at and I was SHOCKED!!! You gotta see this to believe it - http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Consultant-Cranberry-bag-apron-tblcloth-/180567881636?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0aaf37a4

I can't believe it ended for $232. That is complètement ridicule.

i know right?!?!? isn't that insane????? PLUS $10 shipping too....

I would love to be the seller of that!!!!! Bet that made their day.

I saw a bunch of consultant supplies on there the other day and the shipping was $60!!!! Why would someone pay that?

Holy cow! I have all those items! But I love them too much to sell them.

1. What is "Omg! Cranberry Stuff on Ebay!"?

"Omg! Cranberry Stuff on Ebay!" is a limited edition collection of cranberry-themed kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are sold exclusively on eBay.

2. How can I purchase "Omg! Cranberry Stuff on Ebay!" products?

You can purchase "Omg! Cranberry Stuff on Ebay!" products by visiting the Pampered Chef eBay store or by searching for the specific product on eBay. Keep in mind that these products are limited edition and may sell out quickly.

3. Are "Omg! Cranberry Stuff on Ebay!" products different from regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, "Omg! Cranberry Stuff on Ebay!" products are exclusive and can only be purchased on eBay. They are not available in the regular Pampered Chef catalog or through consultants.

4. Is there a warranty for "Omg! Cranberry Stuff on Ebay!" products?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including "Omg! Cranberry Stuff on Ebay!" products, come with a one-year warranty against defects. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

5. Can I return "Omg! Cranberry Stuff on Ebay!" products if I change my mind?

Yes, you can return "Omg! Cranberry Stuff on Ebay!" products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. Please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for return instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • tara0925
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DisneyLindsay