• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever heard of an older model ice cream scoop with blue silicone grip?

I use it to scoop ice cream in my freezer. The silicone is blue and it has a spade-like shape with a little scoop. It is about 2-3 inches long and about 1 inch wide. I paid about $25 for mine.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Ok, those of you who have been selling for a while, I have a custormer asking for the "old style" ice cream scoop. He says its got blue silicone type material on the handle to help grip it and the top is sort of spade like, flat across but with some scoop in it. He says it is just amazing and wants more. He recalls them being over $20 maybe closer to $30. Anyone ever seen one or have one or have an extra one or two??????? I can't say that I've ever heard anyone talk about it before. He says he's bringing it to work with him so that he can show me next time I'm in his store. I thought I'd try to do some homework on it before then. HELP! :)

Hate to tell you Di, but from his description and price point, it sounds like the Tupperware Ice Cream Scoop.

That is EXACTLY what I told him but he stood there and argued with me about his love for PC and that he is SURE it's PC! SO... I challenged him to bring it to me so I could see. SO... my hunch was most likely right. I didn't want to say that in my post because I wanted to keep everyones mind thinking PC but I'm not surprised. Well, I know a lady to send him to after I prove him wrong! That sounds mean but I'm just feeling like maybe I do have a brain now! Thanks Becky!!!!!!!!

THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!! He drew me a pic and described it and that is SO it!!!!!!
I'm going to print this off! HA! I wonder why you can't look at their online catty without contacting a consultant. I don't care for that too much. THANKS for solving the mystery Becky!

quiverfull7 said:
THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!! He drew me a pic and described it and that is SO it!!!!!!
I'm going to print this off! HA! I wonder why you can't look at their online catty without contacting a consultant. I don't care for that too much. THANKS for solving the mystery Becky!

LOL - he probably thought it was a PC product because the consultant he bought it from was probably one of those who jumped ship when TOHE started. :D:D:D

Glad I could help solve the mystery!

:) Funny!Yes, I've had one of my scoops since 1994 and it looks the same as today.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the older model ice cream scoop with the blue silicone grip. I have not personally seen or heard of this specific scoop, but I would be happy to do some research and see if I can find any information on it for you. I can also check with other consultants and see if they have any experience with this scoop. In the meantime, I would love to hear more about your customer's experience with it and what makes it so amazing. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I will do my best to find out more about it. Have a great day! :)

1. How do I properly clean my older model ice cream scoop?

To clean your older model ice cream scoop, simply hand wash it in warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as these can damage the coating and affect the functionality of the scoop.

2. Is the older model ice cream scoop dishwasher safe?

No, the older model ice cream scoop is not dishwasher safe. The high temperatures and harsh chemicals in dishwashers can cause damage to the coating and affect the performance of the scoop. It is best to hand wash and dry the scoop for optimal longevity.

3. Can the older model ice cream scoop be used for other foods besides ice cream?

Yes, the older model ice cream scoop can be used for other soft foods such as mashed potatoes, cookie dough, or even scooping out melon balls. However, it is not recommended for harder or frozen foods as this can damage the coating and affect the functionality of the scoop.

4. How do I know if my older model ice cream scoop needs to be replaced?

If your older model ice cream scoop is showing signs of wear and tear, such as rusting, chipping, or difficulty scooping, it may be time for a replacement. We recommend replacing your scoop every 1-2 years for optimal performance.

5. Can I purchase replacement parts for my older model ice cream scoop?

Unfortunately, replacement parts are not available for the older model ice cream scoop. However, we offer a lifetime guarantee on our products, so if your scoop is damaged or not functioning properly, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • quiverfull7