1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Older model Ice Cream Scoop?

1. quiverfull7

quiverfull7 Legacy Member Gold Member

Ok, those of you who have been selling for a while, I have a custormer asking for the "old style" ice cream scoop. He says its got blue silicone type material on the handle to help grip it and the top is sort of spade like, flat across but with some scoop in it. He says it is just amazing and wants more. He recalls them being over $20 maybe closer to $30. Anyone ever seen one or have one or have an extra one or two??????? I can't say that I've ever heard anyone talk about it before. He says he's bringing it to work with him so that he can show me next time I'm in his store. I thought I'd try to do some homework on it before then. HELP! :)

Aug 29, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Hate to tell you Di, but from his description and price point, it sounds like the Tupperware Ice Cream Scoop.

Aug 29, 2009
  3. quiverfull7

That is EXACTLY what I told him but he stood there and argued with me about his love for PC and that he is SURE it's PC! SO... I challenged him to bring it to me so I could see. SO... my hunch was most likely right. I didn't want to say that in my post because I wanted to keep everyones mind thinking PC but I'm not surprised. Well, I know a lady to send him to after I prove him wrong! That sounds mean but I'm just feeling like maybe I do have a brain now! Thanks Becky!!!!!!!!

Aug 29, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

Aug 29, 2009
  5. quiverfull7

THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!! He drew me a pic and described it and that is SO it!!!!!!
    I'm going to print this off! HA! I wonder why you can't look at their online catty without contacting a consultant. I don't care for that too much. THANKS for solving the mystery Becky!

Aug 29, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

LOL - he probably thought it was a PC product because the consultant he bought it from was probably one of those who jumped ship when TOHE started. :D:D:D

Glad I could help solve the mystery!

Aug 29, 2009
  7. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

:) Funny!

Yes, I've had one of my scoops since 1994 and it looks the same as today.

Aug 29, 2009
Have something to add?