• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Interested in Purchasing Older Pampered Chef Materials?

In summary, the company offers a variety of older materials for sale, such as discontinued products, retired cookbooks, and limited edition pieces. These materials are in excellent condition and can still be used for cooking and baking. Discounts are often available for these items, and the return policy is the same as for current products. However, limited availability may affect the eligibility for exchanges.
miyan26
Hi everyone...I am a former PC consultant with ALOT of extra materials I want to find a home for. I have:
  • Videos -- 2002 Your First Kitchen Show and 2004 Spring/Summer
  • You're Invited Cards (about 200 of them)
  • Various training folders/binders
  • Various worksheets
  • Various audio tapes
  • Citrus peelers still in packaging (8)
  • Quickcut paring knives still in packaging (5)
  • Fall/Winter 2003 Recipe Collection (6)
  • Spring/Summer 2004 Recipe Collection (7)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/miyan26/pc.jpg

I am hoping to sell everything as a package. Please email me if interested and any offers will be considered. Thankyou.

Marianne =)

I'm interested in all the cookbooks, paring knives and citrus peelers if you stil have them. And are willing to break up the package.

Hi Marianne,
What do you have left? I am interested in purchasing depending on what is left. Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Andrea Ayala

What types of older materials do you have for sale?

We have a variety of older materials available for sale, including discontinued products, retired cookbooks, and limited edition pieces.

Are the older materials still in good condition?

Yes, all of our older materials have been carefully inspected and are in excellent condition. Any minor wear or imperfections will be noted in the product description.

Can I still use the older materials for cooking and baking?

Definitely! Our older materials are still perfectly safe and functional for cooking and baking. They may even have unique features or designs that are no longer available in our current products.

Do you offer any discounts on older materials?

Yes, we often have sales and promotions on our older materials to make room for new products. Be sure to check our website and social media for any current deals.

What is your return policy for older materials?

Our return policy for older materials is the same as our current products. You may return or exchange the item within 30 days of purchase for any reason. However, please note that some older materials may have limited availability and may not be eligible for exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • chefamanda