• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Blade is Missing from an Older Mandoline?

Your Name]"In summary, a guest at a party brought an older style Mandoline that she had purchased but has misplaced one of the blades. She has the cheese grater and two straight blades, but is missing one other one. It is most likely the julienne blade, and she can easily replace it by contacting either Pampered Chef's customer service or her consultant.
Deb O
A guest at one of my parties brought an older style Mandoline that she had purchased a while ago. She has misplaced one of the blades, but she isn't sure which one it is. She has the cheese grater and two straight blades, but is missing one other one. My director thinks it may be the julienne blade. Does anyone know which blades came with it and which might be missing. Also, can she still replace it?? Thank you for your help as I am a new consultant in my 3rd month. Deb

Sounds like the julienne blade to me also. Not sure how it could be replaced, unless someone has an old one lying around they want to get rid of, or dare I saw, ebay. :D

V-shaped blade.

This picture of one shows the 4 blades:
  • Cheese Grater (on the mandoline)
  • Julienne Blade (it is the first one laying out flat, from the left - harder to see the blades)
  • Straight Blade
  • V-blade
I would think if she knew she had 2 straight blades, she was thinking of the V-blade as well, since it does a straight cut.BUT the good news is, if it is the julienne blade, it's one most people probably don't use. AND we have a hand-held tool for that. (I personally have never used one of those....the blades are wicked! Both the hand tool and the mandoline version. I threw all of my extra Slicer blades away and kept only the base and the cheese grater. I use it for grating soap for laundry. :) ) $_57.jpg

Hi Deb,Thank you for reaching out about the missing blade for the Mandoline. I'm sorry to hear that your guest has misplaced it, but I'm happy to help you figure out which blade it might be and how she can replace it.The older style Mandoline typically comes with four blades - a cheese grater, a straight blade, a julienne blade, and a wavy blade. It sounds like your guest is missing the wavy blade. If she still has the manual or packaging, it should list all the blades that come with the Mandoline.As for replacement, she can definitely still replace the missing blade. She can either contact Pampered Chef's customer service or reach out to her consultant for assistance. We have a great warranty and replacement policy, so she should have no problem getting a new blade.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck in your third month as a consultant!Sincerely,

1. What part is missing from the older mandoline?

The missing part from the older mandoline is the safety guard that holds the food in place while slicing.

2. Can the missing part be purchased separately?

Yes, the missing part can be purchased separately through our customer service department or on our website.

3. Is the missing part necessary for safe use of the mandoline?

Yes, the safety guard is an essential part of the older mandoline and is necessary for safe use. We recommend not using the mandoline without it.

4. How long does it take to receive the missing part?

The time it takes to receive the missing part can vary depending on your location, but typically it takes 5-7 business days for delivery.

5. Is there a warranty for the missing part?

Yes, our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If the missing part is due to a manufacturing defect, it will be replaced free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies