• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Older Items for Sale - Saying 'Bye' to Pampered Chef...

In summary, the speaker has decided to give up their Pampered Chef business due to exhaustion from new sales requirements and lack of excitement for new products. They are selling everything for $30 and will pay for shipping, or are open to offers. Included in the sale are a TTA tote, catalog tote, unopened invitations and recipe cards, and a package of post cards. The speaker will be missed and may possibly return to the business in the future. The package is still available and the speaker has responded to an email from someone interested in purchasing it.
itsjustCarla
As much as I LOVED being a part of the Pampered Chef family, working full time with 3 active teen-agers, I have decided to give up my PC business. The new sales requirements have exhausted me and I haven't been all that excited about the new products these past few seasons, all of which had a huge effect on my motivation.

I would like to sell everything for one package deal if possible $30 for everything and I will pay shipping... or make me an offer. I prefer Paypal.

I have attached photos also, hopefully it helps.

* TTA tote - very good condition
*Catalog tote - I bought this used, and in all the times I've used this bag, I've never noticed that the person I bought it from had written their name on the back. It's barely noticeable, but I've included a photo - just in case.

*UNOPENED INVITATIONS:
(3) Taste of the Tropics
(3) Dine Out at Home
(4) Show products on the front
(10) Classic Recipes

*ONE PACKAGE unopened package of post cards to announce your new business

*UNOPENED RECIPE CARDS - one package of each:

Jerk Chicken Salad (XL cards with 2 ways to serve this recipe)
Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip
Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet
Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie
Island Breeze Rum Cake
Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches
Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups
Portobello-Chicken Panini
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies
Phyllo-Wrapped Asparagus with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes

Attachments

• IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 450
  • IMG_1003.JPG
    IMG_1003.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 393
Carla, first of all - you will be missed!! While I know you'll feel relief once your 'doors are closed,' I hope you decide to return to us (PC AND CS) one day.

Second - is this package still available????

thank you sarah and yes, it is still available.

Carla, I just sent you an e-mail.

Thank you sarah for your kind words

I emailed you back!

1. What is the reason for Pampered Chef saying goodbye to older items?

Pampered Chef regularly updates their product line to offer the latest and most innovative kitchen tools and gadgets to their customers. Saying goodbye to older items allows them to make room for new and improved products.

2. Will I still be able to purchase the older items?

Unfortunately, once an item is discontinued by Pampered Chef, it is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find these items through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

3. Can I still use my warranty for older items?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on all their products, including older items. If you encounter any issues with an older item, you can contact their customer service team for assistance.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for older items?

Pampered Chef occasionally offers discounts and promotions on discontinued items, but availability and pricing may vary. It's best to check their website or contact a consultant for more information.

5. How can I stay updated on future discontinued items?

Pampered Chef regularly communicates with their customers through email newsletters and social media channels. You can also stay in touch with your consultant to be informed of any upcoming changes to their product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pcthisandthat