• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Replace the Broken Plastic Piece on my 10-Year-Old Food Chopper?

In summary, cleaning an older food chopper is a simple process of disassembling it and washing the blades and container with warm, soapy water. It is safe to use the chopper to chop nuts, but it is recommended to do so in small batches. The chopper is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed with warm, soapy water. It is not suitable for pureeing fruits and vegetables, and the blades are self-sharpening so there is no need for sharpening. If the blades do become dull, it is best to contact customer service for assistance.
sherid
A lady has a food chopper that is about 10 years old and the clear plastic piece broke and she is wondering if there is a way to get a new plastic piece. My question is would the one on the chopper now fit the chopper she has??

no they were totally different

Time for her to host a show and get a new one!

c00p said:
Time for her to host a show and get a new one!

Remind her that the warranty is 5 years so she got double the use out of it. Tell her to treat herself! ...and get it and more for free!

Wasn't the current one introduced in 2000?

1. How do I clean my older food chopper?

Cleaning your older food chopper is easy! Simply disassemble the chopper and wash the blades and container with warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before reassembling.

2. Can I use my older food chopper to chop nuts?

Yes, you can use your older food chopper to chop nuts. However, it is recommended to chop them in small batches to avoid overworking the blades.

3. Is it dishwasher safe?

The older food chopper is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water to prevent any damage to the blades or container.

4. Can I use my older food chopper to puree fruits and vegetables?

No, the older food chopper is not designed for pureeing. It is best used for chopping and dicing ingredients.

5. How do I sharpen the blades on my older food chopper?

The blades on the older food chopper are self-sharpening and do not require any sharpening. However, if you notice the blades becoming dull, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefMoore