• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Were the June, July, and August 2013 Consultant News PDF Filenames?

In summary, "Older Consultant News Pdfs" are monthly digital newsletters created by Pampered Chef for experienced consultants. These newsletters contain updates, tips, and resources specifically tailored for long-term consultants. Past newsletters can be accessed on the Pampered Chef consultant website under the "Resources" section. Currently, the "Older Consultant News Pdfs" are only available in English, but there is a possibility for translations in the future. Consultants are welcome to share the newsletters with others, but should be mindful of sensitive or confidential information.
kam
Staff member
Does anyone have the pdf filenames that were used for the June, July and August 2013 Consultant News pdfs?

For example, the September one is p5535-092013-septcn.pdf

Thanks,
Kathleen

Ask me anything. I'm not a consultant anymore but I was always one of the older consultants.

Did anyone download these as pdfs? The filename that it was saved as is what I need...please?

Sorry Kathleen. I already checked my files. I did not download them. So I dont have what you are looking for.

esavvymom said:
Sorry Kathleen. I already checked my files. I did not download them. So I dont have what you are looking for.
Thanks for checking! If they didn't now put that stupid p#### in front of all the pdf names, I could grab it. :(

1. What are "Older Consultant News Pdfs"?

"Older Consultant News Pdfs" are digital newsletters created by Pampered Chef for consultants who have been with the company for a longer period of time. They contain updates, tips, and resources specifically tailored for experienced consultants.

2. How often are new "Older Consultant News Pdfs" released?

New "Older Consultant News Pdfs" are typically released on a monthly basis. However, this may vary depending on the availability of new updates and resources to share.

3. Can I access past "Older Consultant News Pdfs"?

Yes, you can access past "Older Consultant News Pdfs" by visiting the Pampered Chef consultant website and navigating to the "Resources" section. From there, you can find a library of all past newsletters.

4. Are the "Older Consultant News Pdfs" available in languages other than English?

At this time, the "Older Consultant News Pdfs" are only available in English. However, Pampered Chef is always looking to expand their resources and may offer translations in the future.

5. Can I share the "Older Consultant News Pdfs" with customers or potential recruits?

Yes, you are welcome to share the "Older Consultant News Pdfs" with anyone you feel would benefit from the information. However, please keep in mind that the newsletters are intended for consultants and may contain sensitive or confidential information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • ttchic
  • General Chat
Replies