• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Older Bridal Apron With Silver Writing

In summary, the "Older Bridal Apron With Silver Writing" is made of a soft and durable cotton material and is available in one size with adjustable ties. It cannot be personalized but makes a great gift for a bride-to-be. It is also machine washable and suitable for both cooking and decoration purposes.
Kelley Sells
Hi Folks,
I'm looking to see if anyone has an older Bridal Apron, the one with the silver writing and rings? Shame they changed them, those where very "Weddingy"....
If you have one that you are willing to sell, please email me privatley and let me know what you are asking, how many you have, etc.....

Thanks,
Kelley

1. What is the material of the "Older Bridal Apron With Silver Writing"?

The "Older Bridal Apron With Silver Writing" is made of a soft and durable cotton material that is comfortable to wear and easy to clean.

2. Does the apron come in different sizes?

Yes, the "Older Bridal Apron With Silver Writing" is available in one size that fits most adults. The adjustable neck and waist ties allow for a customizable fit.

3. Can I personalize the writing on the apron?

Unfortunately, the "Older Bridal Apron With Silver Writing" is pre-designed and cannot be personalized. However, it makes a great gift for a special bride-to-be.

4. Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the "Older Bridal Apron With Silver Writing" is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low for best results.

5. Can I wear this apron for cooking or is it just for decoration?

Our "Older Bridal Apron With Silver Writing" is designed to be both functional and decorative. It is perfect for wearing while cooking or hosting a bridal shower, bachelorette party, or other special event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Vicky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • adauw