• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviving Old Order Forms for Fall: Safe to Use or Remove Shopping/Wish List?

In summary, an "Old Write in Order Form" was a paper form used in the past for ordering products or services. It was different from modern order forms because it did not have digital or online options and had to be filled out by hand and submitted through mail or in person. These forms were commonly used before the rise of digital technology and were popular during the 1950s-1990s. However, they have since been replaced by digital order forms for convenience and efficiency. Today, some businesses may still use "Old Write in Order Forms" for nostalgic purposes, but they are not commonly used. These forms typically included the customer's name, address, contact information, desired items or services, and payment and shipping instructions.
ivebeen4given
Question, I finally cleaned up my PC materials and I found some old order forms for the fall. Is it safe to use those just remove the shopping/wish list?

Yep. I do this all the time when I have leftovers. Just make sure the shipping charge is correct (I found a pack - unopened! - in my basement that was $3.50 shipping, so I couldn't use them any more).

I certainly have.

That is what I am doing - I thought I read somewhere in the changeover kit that that is why they were getting rid of the shopping wish list on the back - to not waste orderforms for consultants. I love it!! All the less paper!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend not using those old order forms for your current business. It's always best to start fresh with new materials, as it shows your customers that you are organized and up-to-date. Plus, using old order forms may cause confusion and errors in your orders. Instead, you can recycle those old forms and order new ones from the consultant website. Happy cooking!

What is an "Old Write in Order Form"?

An "Old Write in Order Form" is a paper form used in the past for ordering products or services. It typically required customers to manually write in their information and the items they wished to purchase.

How is an "Old Write in Order Form" different from modern order forms?

Unlike modern order forms, "Old Write in Order Forms" did not have digital or online options. They were physical forms that customers had to fill out by hand and submit through mail or in person.

When were "Old Write in Order Forms" commonly used?

"Old Write in Order Forms" were commonly used before the rise of digital technology, particularly in the 20th century. They were popular during the 1950s-1990s, but have since been replaced by more convenient and efficient online order forms.

Are "Old Write in Order Forms" still used today?

While some businesses or organizations may still use "Old Write in Order Forms" for nostalgic purposes, they are not commonly used today. Most companies have transitioned to digital order forms for faster processing and better customer experience.

What information was typically included on an "Old Write in Order Form"?

An "Old Write in Order Form" typically included the customer's name, address, contact information, and the items or services they wished to purchase. It may also have included payment options and shipping instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeachBabyMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dsmegnky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • emiscookin