• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the guarantee for the Old Ultimate Slice & Grate?

In summary, the "Old Ultimate Slice & Grate" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that easily slices, julienne, and grates fruits and vegetables. It has a sharp, stainless steel blade and interchangeable blades for different options. It can be used for a variety of foods, including carrots, cucumbers, potatoes, apples, cheese, and chocolate. The tool is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for the blades' longevity. It also comes with a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
chefkathy
Anyone know the guarantee on that? I am away from my files and don't have an old catalog to look it up.

I have a customer with a faulty one (and of course no receipt) and want to at least try to help her.

Hi Deb~

I pulled up a receipt on PP with a US&G on it and it's showing a 2 year guarantee.

What is the "Old Ultimate Slice & Grate"?

The "Old Ultimate Slice & Grate" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to slice, julienne, and grate fruits and vegetables with ease.

How does the "Old Ultimate Slice & Grate" work?

The "Old Ultimate Slice & Grate" has a sharp, stainless steel blade that easily slices through food. It also has interchangeable blades for different slicing and grating options. Simply place the food on the blade and slide back and forth to create perfect slices or shreds.

What types of food can I use with the "Old Ultimate Slice & Grate"?

The "Old Ultimate Slice & Grate" is ideal for a variety of fruits and vegetables, including carrots, cucumbers, potatoes, apples, and more. It can also be used for cheese and chocolate.

Is the "Old Ultimate Slice & Grate" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Old Ultimate Slice & Grate" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the blades.

Does the "Old Ultimate Slice & Grate" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Old Ultimate Slice & Grate" comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
prurnenzymn
  • Molly Jo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies