• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Spring/Summer Catalogs and Order Forms

In summary, it is recommended to recycle or dispose of old spring/summer catalogs and order forms, but they can also be donated for creative purposes. Orders can only be placed using the current catalog, and prices in older catalogs may not be accurate. Items purchased from older catalogs can be returned, but may have different instructions and eligibility for a full refund. The current catalog may have new products and promotions that were not available in older versions. It is recommended to check the website or contact a consultant for the latest offerings.
srg252001
[FONT=Tahoma]I have a ton of old spring/summer paperwork for sale if anyone wants to use them. I have issues using old stuff when I know as a customer I would want to know and see the new stuff. And If I handed out old catalogs to save my new ones no one would know about the new stuff. So I prefer not to use them. If anyone is interested I would like some new catalogs and order forms in place of them or just charge you shipping on them.[/FONT] :)

1. What should I do with old spring/summer catalogs and order forms?

We recommend recycling or disposing of old catalogs and order forms in an environmentally friendly manner. You can also consider donating them to a local school or community organization for art projects or other creative uses.

2. Can I still place an order using an old spring/summer catalog?

No, we only accept orders from our current catalog. Please visit our website or contact your consultant for the latest catalog and product offerings.

3. Are the prices in old spring/summer catalogs still valid?

No, the prices in our catalogs are subject to change and may not be accurate for older versions. Please refer to our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date prices.

4. Can I return items purchased from an old spring/summer catalog?

Yes, our return policy applies to all purchases made from our catalogs. However, please note that items purchased from older versions may have different return instructions and may not be eligible for a full refund.

5. Are there any new products in the current catalog that were not available in the old spring/summer catalog?

Yes, we are constantly updating and adding new products to our catalog. Please check our website or contact your consultant for the latest offerings and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • ahprimer21
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies